1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO Huuuuuuuuuuum 4
➡️ ............( 9 ) .................Hummmmmmm 4

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

What is connection to Natalie Holloway? I remember how awful that was when she went missing in Aruba! I recently saw that Jon Benet' dad was dating Natalie Holloway's mother! They are all in it together..evile pos shites!

NEED TO FIND EARLY PIC OF BILL & HILLARY SITTING IN CHAIR ! LITTLE CUTE BLONDE GIRL ON BILLS LAP !
BILLS KID , WEBB HUBBLE IS ( C ) DAD !!

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

YES ! NOT THE PIC BUT YES !!!

(1) Show this thread

Oh yes I think I saw that! Little blond girl swapped out for red headed Webb girl. So Natalie is HRC kid? Or trafficked child? I hope that Natalie and Madeline McCann are released and tell their stories to the world soon!