1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO Huuuuuuuuuuum 4
➡️ ............( 9 ) .................Hummmmmmm 4

What is connection to Natalie Holloway? I remember how awful that was when she went missing in Aruba! I recently saw that Jon Benet' dad was dating Natalie Holloway's mother! They are all in it together..evile pos shites!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DarktoLight2021 in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

NEED TO FIND EARLY PIC OF BILL & HILLARY SITTING IN CHAIR ! LITTLE CUTE BLONDE GIRL ON BILLS LAP !
BILLS KID , WEBB HUBBLE IS ( C ) DAD !!

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Oh yes I think I saw that! Little blond girl swapped out for red headed Webb girl. So Natalie is HRC kid? Or trafficked child? I hope that Natalie and Madeline McCann are released and tell their stories to the world soon!

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

(2) Show this thread