WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Now watch how the UK reacts we are about to see the greatest riot since the 80s the people of the UK just hit the precipice Q said march mandess shit just got real

peaceful protest is the only way violence will only beget violence lets hope that theres a good turn out of the awakened the energy of mass is enough to make a statement and change the course of events ..sadly injury prohibits my attendance .

no protesting will do not good has to be a revolt protests have been going on all year and nothing has changed that option has been drained

In response judi jones to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

violence has never been the answer to things .....sanctions to all m.ps dont deliver supplies to parliment and their residences . etc would be more effective . peaceful protests and silent protests no response to challenges. the energy of the will of the people. when you attack you cause a war ,you cause injury to another mothers son that causes more violence . that energy causes further divide .

Happily married for 30+ years. I'm the ONLY one in my circle remotely awake. No DM 🚫

It's past time for you to physically remove the police ,in mass, during your protests. Do not lose your country.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Baba Yaga 67 to his Publication

They are gearing up for protest it will happen it is inevitable go on twitter if you still on there and look up the # torydictatorship see for yourself the government are fooked

(1) Show this thread