WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Now watch how the UK reacts we are about to see the greatest riot since the 80s the people of the UK just hit the precipice Q said march mandess shit just got real

peaceful protest is the only way violence will only beget violence lets hope that theres a good turn out of the awakened the energy of mass is enough to make a statement and change the course of events ..sadly injury prohibits my attendance .

In response judi jones to her Publication

no protesting will do not good has to be a revolt protests have been going on all year and nothing has changed that option has been drained

It's past time for you to physically remove the police ,in mass, during your protests. Do not lose your country.

Only people mentioned by @mbarnes in this post can reply

In response Baba Yaga 67 to his Publication

They are gearing up for protest it will happen it is inevitable go on twitter if you still on there and look up the # torydictatorship see for yourself the government are fooked

Happily married for 30+ years. I'm the ONLY one in my circle remotely awake. No DM 🚫

Good, I will, I support all Brits, shy the monarchy, and hope you all return to the greatness you once held.

(1) Show this thread