Now watch how the UK reacts we are about to see the greatest riot since the 80s the people of the UK just hit the precipice Q said march mandess shit just got real

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump Iโ€™m a Christian and Iโ€™m here for the precious children.

Im praying for all of you ,us in the US and the whole world.We have God on our side.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication

just nned to wait for its 3rd reading it will go through once that happens all bets are off#GodWins

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธThis country was founded by rebels๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธMAGA๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

What happened, what did I miss?

In response Jim Starkey to his Publication

A bill just got passed that will remove our god given right of protest and the right of expression and voice

(1) Show this thread

peaceful protest is the only way violence will only beget violence lets hope that theres a good turn out of the awakened the energy of mass is enough to make a statement and change the course of events ..sadly injury prohibits my attendance .

In response judi jones to her Publication

no protesting will do not good has to be a revolt protests have been going on all year and nothing has changed that option has been drained

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

In response judi jones to her Publication

1776 was bloody!

(2) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโœŠ