WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Now watch how the UK reacts we are about to see the greatest riot since the 80s the people of the UK just hit the precipice Q said march mandess shit just got real

peaceful protest is the only way violence will only beget violence lets hope that theres a good turn out of the awakened the energy of mass is enough to make a statement and change the course of events ..sadly injury prohibits my attendance .

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response judi jones to her Publication

no protesting will do not good has to be a revolt protests have been going on all year and nothing has changed that option has been drained

violence has never been the answer to things .....sanctions to all m.ps dont deliver supplies to parliment and their residences . etc would be more effective . peaceful protests and silent protests no response to challenges. the energy of the will of the people. when you attack you cause a war ,you cause injury to another mothers son that causes more violence . that energy causes further divide .

Only people mentioned by @justj88 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from judi jones, click on at the bottom under it