Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 Super yummy comm! Flight going to GTMO. GTMO845 squawking 2601. Q post 2601 says "Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein"

Ezra check this out, BIG BIG ARREST S.AMERICA BOLIVIA... HOPE MORE TO COME PLEASE GOD, DOMINIOS & TIMBERRRRR !!!!! https://maduradas.com/aqui-las-las-primeras-imagenes-la-captura-la-expresidenta-bolivia-jeanine-anez-se-encuentra-manos-la-policia/

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

NICE COMM!

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

Love Whiplash!

(1) Show this thread

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Smugly waiting for Humpty Dumpty to fall in the second wave of Covid.... Fauci spoke of it. Lewis Carroll.... They love to think they are smarter than you. https://www.sporcle.com/blog/2019/11/what-is-the-real-meaning-behind-humpty-dumpty/ Milstein. Mossad. NY. Saving Israel for last....

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
(6) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Thank you, YOU seem to always come true with the words I need at the moment. I pray that God give you the strenght that you give us!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is generally a good idea to not mess with crazy ppl.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

But here we are!!! This gave me a much needed laugh!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is not worried, hell ppl thought I was crazy long before Q came around.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Auntie is not worried either. Been considered crazy for decades!

(2) Show this thread

Q posted about 11.3 and Podesta being indicted
more than 3 years ago.
Has that happened yet ?
And what about Huma ?

Is all the Justice happening in secret ?

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

hah! Good luck sir trying to find out any arrests have happened? ALl we hear is.."it already has!" Yet they all on TV still beaking their mouths off even tho they cheated the elction. But maybe they swpet it under the rug.. Who know, who cares

(1) Show this thread

PRESIDENT TRUMP SPEAKS TONIGHT AT 7PM EST!

https://gab.com/anonpatriotq/posts/105901407982385446

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

different info.

Isaiah 29:15-16 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us? 16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response America First to her Publication

we have been narrowing and filtering what companies we shop from for a long time now and will continue to do so. we must stop buying from them and hope they hit rock bottom in their sales.

(1) Show this thread

"The ruling class in every age have tried to impose a false view of the world upon its followers." George Orwell

Giant bowling ball the Wash mon....haha

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

3:18, post 833 from 3/3/18 👀
EMPHASIS ON we are winning
do not trust what you read, mind warfare

make up your mind not to fall for the headlines that obviously are to wake the deep sleepers

I assume white hats control the flight tracker.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Thank you Ezra.

"Freedom Loving American Patriot" Jesus is King,Husband,Dad,Gun Owner, Trump is my President WWG1WGA. Q.

Got another EBS test today in CT

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Just Another Patriot to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

I get an 'UP IS DOWN, LEFT IS RIGHT' feel from the video Dan Scavino tweeted this morning.

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

CIRCLE BACK .....

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Nice hornet frogs!

(10) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

EVERYTHING TIES BACK TO MOSSAD !!!

I am NOT a freaking sheep. I AM A SOVEREIGN HUMAN BEING. So they just can fuck off.

can you help me determine if this is real or fake

In response Jackson Luke to his Publication

There is a replica on GA.

In response Jackson Luke to his Publication

I remember this photo from early this year. At first people thought it was fake and then determined this one was real. Yes there are White House replicas and sets but I believe this photo was the real WH.

(5) Show this thread

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

I have faith in the plan. Born today, I've always known I was one of God's Warriors.#FightForTrump#GodWins

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the trulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Love you Patriot@Creager17! I've watched you create miracles on Earth. You have a very special place in rebuilding America and restoring the good in humanity. Thank you!

God Bless & protect all of our Patriots in this final battle against evil

‘Our Movement.. is about replacing a Failed and Corrupt Political Establishment with a New Govt controlled by YOU#Trump2020
#GodWins

"IF NOT US, WHO? IF NOT NOW, WHEN?" ~JFK

(1) Show this thread

So Juan is now saying this is "far from over" and implied that everything isnt in place just yet...getting the vibe that Trump wont be back for some time. And things aint that bad yet. Can you shed any light?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Lady Irish to his Publication

Listen to the drops.

(4) Show this thread
Prince Andrew & Scandal In The House Of York - British Royal Documentary - YouTube

Prince Andrew & Scandal In The House Of York - British Royal DocumentaryAs Prince Andrew once again finds himself on the front pages, this documentary looks ...

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I hope the moron pays for all the "good" that he's done.

(1) Show this thread

Reality can be subjective.
I have been called crazy well before this.
I've always had a problem with authority.
Who the fuck are "they" to think I care what "they" think?