I get an 'UP IS DOWN, LEFT IS RIGHT' feel from the video Dan Scavino tweeted this morning.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Nice hornet frogs!

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

CIRCLE BACK .....

Also made me think:

"Now this is a story all about how [their] life got flipped, turned upside down..."

Canadian Patriot #silversqueeze

That makes sense. I also got the impression that it is pointing to the skies....acknowledging off world help which is descending down. Certainly makes one think.

What about the Q marker of 11.3 being week 11 day 3
March 17 ?
Does it have a double meaning ?

11.3 is also a Section of Military Code about the Insurrection Act.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

PRESIDENT TRUMP SPEAKS TONIGHT AT 7PM EST!

https://gab.com/anonpatriotq/posts/105901407982385446

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response America First to her Publication

Thank you so much!

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

In response America First to her Publication

Yes, thank you! I caught most of it. IMO, so many different things and codes going on... Unfortuneately, I disn't take notes. However, it was interesting in that right after the interview was over, the next segment was supposed to be about a deal that Bidan was going to do with China... and on the split screen was Bill Maher. And he wasn't mentioned in the promo for the next segment.

(2) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Reminds me of all these stock market rumors.

i thought rogerball
but i am an optimist!

It's also mirrored

Juan oriented his camera sideways yesterday for the first half of his talk. He did this as he was describing how we are in the "final check" stage of a rocket launch...
Camera facing upward = liftoff position?