All I keep seeing is the same things from the same people.

Is this site compromised?

I'm getting ready to leave anonup alone,
There's no news here.

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Veronica I have the impression that indeed this site is compromised...Even worse than fascist pedo book cause we are certainly censored, but there is not a trace of it. No mark of the beast saying "independent fake checkers say bla, bla, bla", but silently removing posts...We should resist this too... Much love to you from Belgium!!!

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIฤ†! ๐Ÿ’ชWWG1WGA ๐Ÿธ humble & grateful child of God ๐Ÿ™ in training for life ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ‘

My mind's eye shows me a beautiful hand hovering an inch above a big Green button๐Ÿ˜œ I feel like the rotation of "filler info" is like holding our breath, eyes wide, fist full of ๐Ÿฟ. It's cinematic precipice ๐ŸŒ„

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

Veronica, I sense the same feeling with all social media- I did see Trump's about to launch - they are 98% complete.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

im on Gab and clouthub too i thought i was doing something wrong. same thing there as well

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "ๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆๅ“ˆ" Felixtheblack.Cat

We have to assume everything is compromised. Satan has not yet left the building. All our technology is corrupt. The only solution is military, even for the one we call God. We can help, but the people who really need waking up don't come here. This is just a place of refuge for us.

Pretty pause ...
The intel is silenced with purpose I suppose?
See > gesara.com

Hope you stick around, Veronica!

In response Victorious Republic to his Publication

Follow new people

(1) Show this thread

I notices it too, hard to find anything new. This is where i come for the best views and answers to things. I miss all the good info. Please don't leave!!

Veronica- you are right! But, I live in Washington State, you are The ONLY reason I have anonup. If you do leave- pls tell us where you will be, as I for one, will want to follow you!!

I agree with your thoughts. Was skimmng thru the comments and see that many others have noted the same issues as I have seen. Please don't leave as we do love your posts that provide sunshine for our day. Perhaps we will finally see some resolution to some of the battles being fought. We all are weary and could use some good real news about real progress that truly helps us all.

@r363ll10n This anon is really putting it out there.๐Ÿ‘Š

I hate to not support fellow patriot accounts, but i got tired of seeing the same pics, memes and Q posts over and over without any context. It all just turns to clutter, especially at this stage.

Perhaps people don't want to post news about traitors. Maybe we're all just worn the hell out. Maybe AnonUp is more "feels" and Gab is more hard-hitting. Or maybe everyone is saturated with C19 and vaccines and either don't want to offend others due to anger or want to hide due to stress. Who knows.

We all sense that we're in the "deep breath before the plunge" phase. Perhaps this is the time for us to reflect, to prepare, and to recharge batteries for our loved onesโ€”for they're going to really need us when the veil is lifted.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I do my level best. Perhaps that's not good enough.

We were all divided on purpose. Jumping from Telegram to Twitter to Gab to AnonUp is exhausting. Maybe we'll find our way together again soon.

But we're here. We haven't given up. Maybe that's enough for now.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ…

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Please don't leave, I came here because of you & other anons. We went to gab first, after twitler got rid of us. There are fakes & shills everywhere. I think you'll be able to tell.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž
(Gab does not have 'translator', you have to do it yourself.)

#ThePeoplesBridge#FightLikeAFlynn#WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE

https://gab.com/realdonaldtrump/posts/105896122879430427

Hey Veronica, please don't leave. I thoroughly enjoy seeing your posts everyday. Maybe it's just a slow start news week. Although the Washington Post retraction/correction re Trump's call w/Georgia governor seems like a BFD....https://twitter.com/dailycaller/status/1371547200950566921?s=21

We just keep circling back

Freedom loving American๐Ÿ—ฝJust a U.P. girl living in this crazy world ๐ŸŒŽ

I've noticed this also. And bigger accounts seem to be awfully quiet or just gone. hmmm

I've noticed that myself.

โ€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.โ€ Johnโ€ฌ โ€ญ8:32โ€ฌ โ€ญNLTโ€ฌโ€ฌ Fight for Freedom!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Love our POTUSโค๏ธ WWG1WGA

Don't leave Veronica! you are a ray of sunshine on here! I love seeing your beautiful face and posts!!

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

also, im not sure it's about what news you can get but more about what truths you can share. please dont leave. you are a bright light for me.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

I agre. i rarely go for thenews ta all. I go to the people here for news....

(1) Show this thread

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

i know next to nothing about social media but when i get bored with the same shit being reposted over & over, i go to a page of someone i dont follow. from there, i read new stuff & see new users.

Proud PatriQt. Mama, wife, lover of truth, God, Trump and military. Here because everywhere else is doom and gloom. The best is yet to come.

Just the same loop every 4-6 posts. I use to he able to scroll for 20 minutes. :/

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response Brianne Guzman to her Publication

Well, I just found you, so there is that.

(1) Show this thread

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

i noticed that too!

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

Today does seem oddly quiet! Now that you mention it!

In response History Repeats to her Publication

I've noticed that.

(1) Show this thread

wE Thinking DA SAmE thing, but theres some notables that brought us here, n others such as yourself that As long as they are around we will stick around!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿพ