Only people mentioned by @JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

The internet is forever and so is misinformation. This photo has been debunked multiple times by myself and others. I am not saying that they haven't used fake White Houses (There is another in Culver City Ca. at Castle Rock Studios) but this pic here is NOT of Tyler Perry Studios which has no large structures anywhere near it.👇

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

FALSE

This was disproved long ago.

The building see here behind the White House here is the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, which only exists in Washington DC, behind the White House.

Even George News has told us Resident Biden is in fact in DC.

Too bad people don't bother to do a bit of research before they make false claims.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

EVERYONE on tv is a paid actor. Once that alone sinks in for folks, the awakening starts for them👍

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Darn camaras keep spilling thier beans!

this is so dumb. its the real white house and the real rose garden along with the building behind it. do better research.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

🤣🤣🤣

Yes that's the Eisenhower Executive Building in the background. A simple Google Earth search would tell you that.

(2) Show this thread

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

This reminds me of the 50K Chinese we may have bombed near Maine but nobody could confirm although we had many on Twitter back then that never confirmed the smoking hole.

In response Rain Man to his Publication

In retrospect may have been a DUMB.

(1) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Another view via video, good to have them all in one place.

Can you imagine how it must piss them off that they have to be so FAAAAAKE. I mean this is very significant, just think about it... NOTHING mentioned in the media that this isn't the White House, lol - what's sad is that millions of people don't know the truth - that's our job to take care of.

No smiles, not good attitudes, no joy, these pictures and video eminate despair and embarrassment, rage and ...evil.. as they sit there wondering what's going to happen.

Pain....

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

This reminds me of the 50K Chinese we may have bombed near Maine but nobody could confirm although we had many on Twitter back then that never confirmed the smoking hole.

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

⚠️⚠️CAUTION⚠️⚠️
WE ARE THE NEWS NOW.
NO Disrespect to the AMAZING Richard Citizen Journalist at all. He is a Patriot through and through, but we have to be careful to check and double check whats real and whats not.

There was an ACTUAL SMALL event at the Rose Garden.

#wwg1wga

Love all my fellow froggies!!!🐸🐸🐸

(2) Show this thread

Believe nothing you read and only half of what you see. And since photos can be shopped, I'd say the "believe nothing" applies here.

Enough w the film studio. This was at real WH. Be careful who you follow!

Proof it was at real WH
https://t.me/georgenews/1068

"The World you Desire can be won. It Exists...It is Real...It is Possible...It is yours". God, Family, Country, Vets, Our President Trump,

Flimed at Atlanta WH

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

this pic i think was Ghost Ezra post

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

(3) Show this thread

Richard Citizen Jurnalist posted on Telegram live video of whitehouse/rose garden from Hotel ledge showing No One there!!!!

Rose Garden?
D.C.?
LIVE??

YOU Be The Judge!!!

Here it is for YOUR OWN EYES!

*Eyes On Here in D.C.

MAGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👊🏻👊🏻
video is 3/11/21
on his feed in Telegram

(1) Show this thread