Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

The so-called#WhiteHouse scenes we have been watching with Joe Bidan pretending to be President since January 20, 2021 are a#PSYOP. Many of#JoeBidAn's psyops are filmed in#ATLANTA at#TylerPerry's studios.

The stadium in the background is the former#TurnerStadium once used by the#AtlantaBraves.

“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil:
God will not hold us guiltless.
NOT to speak IS to speak.
NOT to act IS to act.”
~#DietrichBonhoeffer

#Wwgowga,#Gitmo,#SpyGate,#PedoGate,#pedowood,#trumpwon,#Hollywood,#obamagate,#pizzagate,#America1st,#voterfraud,#Frazzledrip,#SAVEAMERICA,#Adrenochrome,#Americans1st,#darktolight,#DeepStateCabal,#GoodVersusEvil,#FederalTyranny,#WagePeaceNotWar,#ChildTrafficking,#StandAgainstEvil,#SaveOurChildren,#AmericanCoupDetat,#NoKingButKingJesus,#TheGreatAwakening,#NoOneIsAboveTheLaw,#TheBestIsYetToCome,#HeadsAreAboutToRoll,#LifeBeginsAtConception,#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HeidiInTune in this post can reply

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

Still hope I am right sorry for being nippy
Over Stressed!!!
Hoping for couple miracles.
This is my preoccupation from family stuff.🙂

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

Your hope is NOT misplaced.
Miracles are under way and happening everyday with and without evidence.
Things are not always what they seem but that's a door that swings both ways. 😉👍
Keep the faith, friend.🙏💖

(1) Show this thread