Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

The so-called#WhiteHouse scenes we have been watching with Joe Bidan pretending to be President since January 20, 2021 are a#PSYOP. Many of#JoeBidAn's psyops are filmed in#ATLANTA at#TylerPerry's studios.

The stadium in the background is the former#TurnerStadium once used by the#AtlantaBraves.

โ€œSilence in the face of evil is itself evil:
God will not hold us guiltless.
NOT to speak IS to speak.
NOT to act IS to act.โ€
~#DietrichBonhoeffer

#Wwgowga,#Gitmo,#SpyGate,#PedoGate,#pedowood,#trumpwon,#Hollywood,#obamagate,#pizzagate,#America1st,#voterfraud,#Frazzledrip,#SAVEAMERICA,#Adrenochrome,#Americans1st,#darktolight,#DeepStateCabal,#GoodVersusEvil,#FederalTyranny,#WagePeaceNotWar,#ChildTrafficking,#StandAgainstEvil,#SaveOurChildren,#AmericanCoupDetat,#NoKingButKingJesus,#TheGreatAwakening,#NoOneIsAboveTheLaw,#TheBestIsYetToCome,#HeadsAreAboutToRoll,#LifeBeginsAtConception,#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @RhondaMom in this post can reply

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒ

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

Still hope I am right sorry for being nippy
Over Stressed!!!
Hoping for couple miracles.
This is my preoccupation from family stuff.๐Ÿ™‚

(1) Show this thread

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

this pic i think was Ghost Ezra post

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The top Tyler Perry Studio photo is clearly missing the second story found at the legitimate White House in Washington, DC

I will never lose faith in GOD or in America.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Okay but this is Trump. I swear I get more confused everyday.

(1) Show this thread