1 year ago today we had our first CoronaVirus case in the USA.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

got out here in the states, blamed it on vaping (popcorn lung). we sent it over there. wuhan military games in october 2019

Official first case. I argue that it was here in early Nov 2019. I'm fairly sure a lot of people in my area had it around that time. It was called a "Mysterious Flu like Virus" by all the local doctors. The symptoms I had, as well as many co-workers and the wife, were exactly what they claim CV symptoms are.

I am who I am....ever learning....always growing

In response Doc Savage to his Publication

i agree with you....i'm a lab tech and i've performed a number of flu swabs on patients, young and old. i was forced to get a flu shot and had an allergic reaction (nothing serious). i've never had the flu! before christmas my husband and I both got hit with something that was horrific. we couldnt even walk across the room w/out getting winded and all we wanted to do was sleep. lasted abt a week, and we've been healthy as hell since (refuse mask wear as much as possible)

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 A woman here for the Great Awakening and holding the line for President Trump. ❤️🙏

yeah, no. I had it early December 2019, for 25 days.

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

My 6 year old grandson got off the bus, yanked his mask off and stomped on it.

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

A YEAR. A whole FOOKEN YEAR of this fooken bullshit!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Here to assist humanity in liberation. Starseed/Light Worker/Empath I AM

it will go away after the election. The election is FAR from over!

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

Tons of symbolism on the pictures if the Covid-19! 🤢👿🤡

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

bwahahahahaha

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Digital Marine to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

And it ALL began ...

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

Digital soldier reporting for duty. Here for the truth, the camaraderie and President Trump.

one yr ago today, i began to wake the F up...

Retired AF/Retired Teacher NATIONS DO NOT DIE FROM INVASIONS, THEY DIE FROM INTERNAL ROTTENNESS! (Abe Lincoln) Twit: dancer5499

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

@vincentkennedy, everytime I try to open your post I get kicked back to my homepage. BUT when I click on your Name it opens

And here is Fauci talking about how free he feels without Trump.

what a troll.

https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1352368912038551552?s=21

Retired AF/Retired Teacher NATIONS DO NOT DIE FROM INVASIONS, THEY DIE FROM INTERNAL ROTTENNESS! (Abe Lincoln) Twit: dancer5499

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

This POS is such a traitor! Did you notice in the video what's on the back of the seats for social isolation? Also, take a look at this:

https://www.disclose.tv/t/right-on-cue-for-biden-who-admits-high-cycle-pcr-tests-produce-massive-covid-false-positives/20086

(1) Show this thread

or did we?.....

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

I preach and I preach (not an official preacher) but still they are lining up right and left here in central PA for the shot. Sometimes I lose my temper and say the "fook" word, lol 😘😅

20 januar pandemi finish?

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

I know people that had it as far back as November 2019. One was in the hospital and they have no idea what she had. She thought she had pneumonia. After two days in the hospital they let her go. She said no antibiotics worked. But she got better and she’s fine now.

Just me, my wonderful husband, and my kitties 😸

In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication

Same thing happened to my friend while she was pregnant early 2020. They tested her for everything and said they started wearing PPE around her bc they didnt know what she had. She stayed there in the hospital 2 days also and they just did breathing treatments on her bc that was her main complaint, couldnt breathe.

Just me, my wonderful husband, and my kitties 😸

In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication

Same thing happened to my friend while she was pregnant early 2020. They tested her for everything and said they started wearing PPE around her bc they didnt know what she had. She stayed there in the hospital 2 days also and they just did breathing treatments on her bc that was her main complaint, couldnt breathe.

(3) Show this thread

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

Chyna Virus wiped out Flu season 🤪

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

for those who lost smell or taste for months ..they jabbed a swab into your brain what did you think would happen.

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

Exactly!

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

OAN NEWS

Joe Biden will reman in Federal Custody until a detention hearing on Friday

https://videokings.nl/videos/oan-accidentally-reports-joe-biden-will-remain-in-federal-custody-until-friday-original/

Digital Soldier 🇺🇸 🇦🇺 Twitter: the_exception ~ Gab: the_exception ~ WeGo: the_exception ~ Parler: theexception

Flu cases are counted in "seasons". So shouldnt they reset the counter at some point? Guess not, eh?

In response Cee Cee©️ to her Publication

OMG! A woman of my own thinking, lol

(1) Show this thread

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

MEDIA: Slaps Corona Virus.
You can fit so much "NWO" into this bad boy.

Well then...Happy coronaversary to us🤭

In response Beirie Rose to her Publication

Sheeples will be sheeples! lol 😀

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

And...as per Bloomberg....just a few months after the first case of Rona was reported from this State, also in Wa State, “Giant Murder Hornets” were discovered.
They search out, attack, and “murder” working honeybees...

People still do not understand that this was a bioweapon released by CCP/globalists. They still haven't clued in that treatment options were available but denied to the sick. I sense though, here in Canada, that people are beginning to wake up. The MSM needs to be defanged.

interesting that reverse full reduction equals 33.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

And that this was published at 17 time stamp.

(1) Show this thread