#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

1 year ago today we had our first CoronaVirus case in the USA.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Official first case. I argue that it was here in early Nov 2019. I'm fairly sure a lot of people in my area had it around that time. It was called a "Mysterious Flu like Virus" by all the local doctors. The symptoms I had, as well as many co-workers and the wife, were exactly what they claim CV symptoms are.

i agree with you....i'm a lab tech and i've performed a number of flu swabs on patients, young and old. i was forced to get a flu shot and had an allergic reaction (nothing serious). i've never had the flu! before christmas my husband and I both got hit with something that was horrific. we couldnt even walk across the room w/out getting winded and all we wanted to do was sleep. lasted abt a week, and we've been healthy as hell since (refuse mask wear as much as possible)

In response Doc Savage to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Stabyoulots in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tommi Livingston, click on at the bottom under it