Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

when was this posted?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Pres Trump to his Publication

Yesterday. There was a series of posts.

(1) Show this thread

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

Boom, boom, boom, Soon, soon, soon, promises, promises, promises.

Can we get to it however?! Anxiety levels rising with every threat to more liberties daily including lockdown of life if we refuse vaccine.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

I BELIEVE this. Cartwheels Down The Hall !!

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

before or after the Rapture of the church 🤔

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

My father was a gambler, I would have come to the table even if the odds were POSSIBLE defeat, BUT that ain't how a gambler thinks, so I always knew every fkn bs blow and year was worth it. WHOLE theory, that the good guys would data mine also. My little microscopic part.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Deep bows to your knowing. And COURAGE!

(1) Show this thread

Thank You!