Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Hold the line.

The best is yet to come.

#MAGA#trumpwon

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

My father was a gambler, I would have come to the table even if the odds were POSSIBLE defeat, BUT that ain't how a gambler thinks, so I always knew every fkn bs blow and year was worth it. WHOLE theory, that the good guys would data mine also. My little microscopic part.

Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

God bless every real patriot, every real soldier, every real info sharer, those looking but maybe don't know it all yet. God bless every human that wants the sanctity of life protected regardless of color, income, or continent. God bless and keep us ALL. AND the ones who wanted out told, and were murdered, I fight for them also. For what they could not see to be made manifest, and thankfully now I am one of millions upon millions.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

The ones that have NO names, made to sacrifice, all the ones we will never know the names of.

(1) Show this thread

NO option. Period, if you gotta soul, you gotta roll with what is handed to you. Period. MAIN objective.

I am fighting and have FOR EVERYONE that hates it, I am fighting for the insider that had to sit in the dumbs with bags of humans all around her, and her "dad worked" EVERYBODY that just wants peace.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Bless your compassionate And Courageous heart!
I stand right beside you.

(1) Show this thread