♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

that is the one issue i have with Trump pushing the vaccines - i realize it could have had multiple meanings - telling us who has been "shot"....however the WHY push something that is killing people - i don't get and not one 100% plan supporting person (the kind who trust the plan blindly w/o question) has been able to answer this.

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

im not sure if he knew exactly what was in these shots. He only asked the medical community to produce the vaccines; from then on, it was up to the medical companies. kind of like what he did with state Governors. he delegated the task and the people had to see the corruptness of EVERY system! (even medical) War is hell!

Only people mentioned by @hoffmantiffaney77 in this post can reply

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Tiffaney Hoffman to her Publication

Sagittarius. Mom. Seeker of truth. Survivor. Dreamer. Twin flame believer

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

Thank you for this info. If you see from my previous posts I believe he did switch some of them out with a placebo. He can only do so much though. You are totatlly right about everything! I appreciate this! I had no desire to get that vaccine. The thought never crossed my mind to ever get it either.

(1) Show this thread