Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

It is just sickening! I don't understand how this is being allowed to play out. It has me questioning a lot of things all across the spectrum...government, family, friends and strangers. Seemingly intelligent people are questioning NONE of it, from masks and "social distancing" to vaccines. I am in the twilight zone all by myself IRL. It is so anxiety-inducing.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

that is the one issue i have with Trump pushing the vaccines - i realize it could have had multiple meanings - telling us who has been "shot"....however the WHY push something that is killing people - i don't get and not one 100% plan supporting person (the kind who trust the plan blindly w/o question) has been able to answer this.

Sagittarius. Mom. Seeker of truth. Survivor. Dreamer. Twin flame believer

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

I have posted this same question in the past. Nobody answered.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

I've asked this too many times... all I get is Crickets, Crickets, Crickets! WTF!! Almost all friends and family (both parties) are drinking the Kool Aid...really upsetting. The statistics are that 20% of the people in my state have taken the shot. Does that mean we maybe lose them all in 3-6 months? So much fear around this vaccine Something does not feel right...

(4) Show this thread