♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

that is the one issue i have with Trump pushing the vaccines - i realize it could have had multiple meanings - telling us who has been "shot"....however the WHY push something that is killing people - i don't get and not one 100% plan supporting person (the kind who trust the plan blindly w/o question) has been able to answer this.

im not sure if he knew exactly what was in these shots. He only asked the medical community to produce the vaccines; from then on, it was up to the medical companies. kind of like what he did with state Governors. he delegated the task and the people had to see the corruptness of EVERY system! (even medical) War is hell!

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @alwayschrismiss in this post can reply

Sagittarius. Mom. Seeker of truth. Survivor. Dreamer. Twin flame believer

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

C'mon now! Trump knew and knows what is in those shots

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Tiffaney Hoffman to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

17 residence at the nursing home con tract COVID-19 even after having the vaccine
https://youtu.be/c6Oh_sUWTf0

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

17 - Q
19 -Trump
🤣😎🇺🇸🍿

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

that is a good point i hadn't considered. i remembered a q post today - not everything will be clean. it still pains me though.