This cryptic statement is a serious COM.
I think things are about to start moving at
an accelerated pace (I knew it).

Counter attack to the first strike (prevent mass public awareness by removing a sitting president) prepared and ready to go (Q really called that one).

Remember your oath. Remember the mission. Infiltration not invasion. Defend and protect AT
ALL COSTS.

We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.

The (vaccine) shot heard around the world.
The Great Awakening.

This is really happening friends โคต๏ธ

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

Another great decode. Thank you!

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

#FuckYourMask #WWG1WGA Patriot In Michigan Not following Orders From Anyone.

Nice Work Anon!!๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ”ฅ

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

i totally hate arrogance and thats not my intent here BUT...it makes me feel a little less irrelevant that i posted this 2 months ago
https://anonup.com/thread/432752

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

I love my God, my family, my country and my President. The legitimate one.

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

Well done. I guess we have to remember each in their own time. I feel frustrated at times as well. I've no one to discuss any of this with so when I'm right about something or did a successfull decode on my own, it's just me acting like an idiot in celebration in my living room. ๐Ÿคฃ Oh well.

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Pray and then pray some more!

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Praise God. I get a daily bible verse and today it said, pray without ceasing and you post this. AMEN

(1) Show this thread

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

I appreciate your amazing decodes.

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!โค Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Maybe it has something also to do with this comm I noticed and posted this morning from Pompeo??๐Ÿค”

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

hey hey...๐Ÿ˜Ž

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for Godโ€™s word

a whole lot of people about to be fooked

ะžั‡ะต ะฝะฐัˆ, ะบะพั˜ะธ ัะธ ะฝะฐ ะฝะตะฑะตัะธะผะฐ, ะดะฐ ัะต ัะฒะตั‚ะธ ะธะผะต ะขะฒะพั˜ะต, ะดะฐ ะดะพั’ะต ั†ะฐั€ัั‚ะฒะพ ะขะฒะพั˜ะต, ะดะฐ ะฑัƒะดะต ะฒะพั™ะฐ ะขะฒะพั˜ะฐ ะธ ะฝะฐ ะทะตะผั™ะธ ะบะฐะพ ะฝะฐ ะฝะตะฑัƒ

This one is a treasure chest

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Listen to this. I this this is misinfo for the cabal..so to think they won. Thoughts? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSKTQPl6rhc

Christmas tree grower.. Firm believer of the Constitution of the US and the Bible.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Thanks for the video.
I don't know what to believe anymore.

I fear the downfall of the USA the way things are going,

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

If this is true, those 1/3 need to be dishonoably discharged into gitmo for treason. Period. They are the last line of defense for our country and this effects ALL of humanity-so they need to do their job or suffer the consequences.

(2) Show this thread

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!โค Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Excellent!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

Things do seem to be opening up a bit on msm.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

They sure do - the movement is EVERYWHERE and its bring newbies into the fold like crazy - I was listening to an interview about Quincy Jones with his daughter and they even brought up Q (for Quincy) ... itโ€™s about to get WILD!

(1) Show this thread

Iโ€™ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. Iโ€™m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Thank you! I needed to see this tonight. I am weary from this fight I have been in since i woke in 1980. I know we are getting closer to the end of the movie and then we will have a lot of healing to do. โค๏ธ

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

I PROMISE YOU THE GREAT AWAKENING IS ALREADY IN MOTION - HUGE TIDES ARE WAKING UP EVERY DAY & ITโ€™S ABOUT TO KICK INTO HYPER- DRIVE : )

(1) Show this thread