Starter: JFK
Finisher: DJT
[Beam of Light Activated]

Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Note...17 days between Starter Finisher birthdays. 29 to 14. Coincidence? I think not.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Wow. Awesome video. Thanks for sharing.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

There is an ARMY of Passionate Patriots marching right beside DJT and#Team17! We are committed to helping them finish what#jfk started.#SlavesNoMore#trumpwon#JusticeForJFK

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

https://anonup.com/thread/2752555 ASTRA ZENICA INGREDIENTS..NOT SO GOOS.

VERY GOOD

GOOD

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

awesome 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

Christian Conservative & DAR whose mission on the digital battlefield is to counter the lies of those that hate America & share God's tr

Magnificent presentation. #Army Activated. Share the message of hope. God is still on the throne;#GodWins

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Awesome love this❣️

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

Thlank you Itak qanons!

Thank you for this! Great video!

I miss Pres Trump so much!

God Bless the USA! Home is wherever patriots are.

Awesome 🙏❤️ 🇺🇸 so proud to be a part of it

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

This is AWESOME! Holy Spirit bumps and all...

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our country🇺🇸

THAT was FANTASTIC......Makes me proud to be a MAGA PATRIOT🇺🇸💥

Beautiful video!! ❤️🇺🇸❤️

🙏🙏🙏🙏🐯🐯🐯❣️❣️❣️❣️

Beautiful

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

I especially like the last sentence on the screen --
THIS TIME HISTORY DOESN’T REPEAT ITSELF.

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Save the Children to her Publication

Only thing Trump has is your attention. Be careful where you step.

(1) Show this thread

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

Loving it! thank you

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

WOW. President Kennedy is Proudly watching his son, John. President Trump is stealth: He's coming Back in Authority & Victory to FINISH what President Kennedy started. John Kennedy Jr. has been critical in helping POTUS & he's coming soon.

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

I cried, prayed, had goosebumps all over plus I'm overly excited. This video is beyond words. God bless.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

ABSOLUTLY BADASSES RFK DJT

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Absolutely Amazing. Loved this- done very well. Two Great Men, I cried very hard when we the people lost Potus JFK. I wasnt but a youngster in Middle School but I knew in my Soul that this was a Great Man who was murdered. I remember praying very hard for the family that gave their beautiful Husband/Father, the ultimate sacrifice. The Evil stole Potus JFK from them & us, the people of our Country. I pray for justice to see the evil be expunged & the Light of Christ to be as bright as ever with a huge Victory for the American People & our Future. It's going to be Biblical & Epic. What a time to be alive. Glory be to Father God. All faith, light & Love be present.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Beautiful

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Wholeheartedly agree with what you have stated!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

DROP THE MIC!

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

Why all the drama? The military/NSA have everything! They have all the election rigging forensic evidence. I get the "allow Biden to wake up the sheeple" for a while, but this bringing us to the verge of world war, albiet be fake, is going to cause a lot of heartache, health issues, suicide, strokes of innocent people. Nesara was supposed to be implemented on 9/11/01 but we all know what happened to stop it. JFK was also going to implement. Neither of these two attempts to implement were going to use a fake war scare. Why do we need to do this now? According to many I follow, the QFS is up and running. So take down Biden, the deep state and usher in Trumpsara already!

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

meanwhile ppl are depressed, suicidal, and losing their minds....

(3) Show this thread

#Yeshua #DigitalSoldier ... Adonai demands of you — no more than to act justly, love grace and walk in purity with your God. ~ Micah 6:8

Very encouraging

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Beautiful!❤️