My dreams have been out of control...Anyone else having crazy vivid dreams lately?

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

non-stop all night, every night. its like an alternate reality so im exhausted all day. i remember them all and know im dreaming. wish i could turn it off!!!

😆 i say I'm somewhat a lone wolf. Love my kids, family, God, and my crazy animals. I've always been fascinated with the sky, it calls t

a crazy mixed up one this morning.
it involved a wolf spider that was after a cricket that had been covered in flour. it was on the bed with my mom. i screamed and killed the spider. and it fell to the floor. mom picked up cricket and cleaned it and let it go. the spider lay dead so i thought suddenly morphed into a stranger looking spider,it started to grow big, the legs grew pinching medal claws, and the head had one freaky, yet beautiful colorful eye.
the claws started to grab for me, i grabbed a sharp stick and stab it into the things eye. and the crazy dream flipped.
my sisters dog was going to have puppies, i kept telling my sis over and over in the dream she better give me the puppy with the big red bow.

crazy!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

💯👍🤔

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

i have had a couple lucid dreams involving Dogs😮

bad weird dreams yep theres a change this month

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

I dont remember having dreams at all for several years. But in the last week I have had multiple and even remembered most of them the next morning.

Just a lost soul trying to find my way....

sadly, i cant remember the last time i even had a dream.

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

I notice the focus I had before going to sleep has been showing up in my dreamtime. Sometimes it creates such a plot twist that it makes me giggle.😎

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Yes, I have been experiencing very vivid & real feeling dreams. Like its real worlds, similar in some ways, but totally different in ones too. I feel like I am dreaming in diferent worlds the whole sleep. I will start writing them down as its so much. 💙☀️🦋 I 💖 You.

been on a humpback whale with a kayak that was surprising 😂

Off the hook since around Christmas.

Absolutely the last couple nights. I had one about two movie theaters that resembled how it was in my hometown.

There was a multiplex that was showing ALL of the movies on many, many screens. It was flashy, updated, modern, but expensive.

I found myself gravitating to the older, smaller theater that had less options, still had the movies I wanted, was cheaper and the popcorn tasted Way better. It had a deeper feeling when I was there, too.

Sound familiar? I thought so too!!

I usually don't remember my dreams. But I had one on 3/2. Seemed like a dark room with a beam of light shining across the room. Some reason I tried to climb it. First time didn't work. 2nd attempt more determined I pulled myself up a few feet off the ground & was floating. Then I woke up.

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Absolutely! I've been waking up confused and amazed of how crazy and vivid my dreams are

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

A little too vivid if you ask me.

Still trying to figure out what the insider meant about a "loop" some skull to consiousness, they play somehow. ON regular folks. PRE internet. I was like whaaaaaaaaaat???????? Our tech is like app 30 years later than what they know, even back then....

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Meaning we are like thirty years behind....to be clear.

(1) Show this thread

Not really. Except I dreamed I picked up some "dry snow" felt weird, I said "WHAT is THIS" in my dream, then I woke up.

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

i have always had vivid, transformative dreams, but they stopped for a few years. now they are back, and wilder than ever. last night i dreamed my son was small, and i was holding his hand going down steep stairs. his arm broke off in my hands and he tumbled away. i was panicked! this is my child who broke his arm falling down the stairs, when he was little, and is now going to graduate and leave. i think im worrying about him leaving already. my point is, i think most dreams are highly symbolic, and can help us sort out what we are feeling, and can give us instruction, if we are paying attention. i like to take a minute when i wake up, and ponder what my dream meant , objectively.

God, family, children & freedom! “..to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.This is the meaning of success.”Emerson

Yes!! very vivid

👋

Truth seeker. Jesus follower. Darkness exposer. Loyal friend. Patriot!!!!

Can't say they are vivid, but for someone who NEVER dreamed and all of a sudden is not only having them, but remembering them is very strange!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Crazy vivid Indeed. To me it feels like a subconscious clean up...
The healing during Lent, the surfacing of everything, finally...
From dark to light...🤷🏻‍♀️🙏

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I,ve had sleep paralysis before in past, not so much now. Can b very frightening, feels like its real as opposed to dreaming... wake up not knowing if what just happened really happened, hard to go back to sleep

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I have had this too, many times. It was scary.
Thankfully it has been around 5 years since I have had any sleep paralysis dreams. 🙏✝️🙏 God Bless You 🙏✝️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Demons have access to your imagination and dreams... a spiritually aware person knows that and doesn't spend time on them. St John of the Cross (one of the best) actually advises to ignore them lest you be mislead. If important, God will make sure you know in other ways.

Woke up with a dream on my mind. My mother's friend who passed probably @ 15 years ago moved into my community. She was young(er) and beautiful. Her children came to visit her for Easter and didn't let us know. I felt so bad that they didnt stop by. Maybe not crazy or vivid but certainly odd.

Here for World Peace 🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

I was at a warerpark last night, I didn't want to wake up 😎

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

every night. however i have always had vivid dreams and nightmares. my children are the same. but so many dreams with angels are new to me. its only happened in the past 2 years. i dreamt the military around POTUS are archangels and way before the sixth of Jan i had a dream and pence was judas in the dream which upset my Mom because she liked him lol. i told her its ok Jesus loved Judas too 😇the spiritual shift in the world is amazing. keep seeking God my frens. He has the ultimate plan and the love this world needs ♥️

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

Yes, I've had many lately.

i couldnt tell you the last time i had a dream that i recalled any part of it

My dreams have resumed after a couple of years. Last night, I heard a voice in my dream tell me "don't miss the message that Juan is sending". Woke me up. I'll be having my own 107 marathon today