I know it sounds like just a cute catchphrase, "the best is yet to come". I assure you, it's very real.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

In response Passionate Patriot to her Publication

Nine months left to prove it.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Anons know. Patriots know, but the normies unfortunately not

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

We know and we're sure.

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

Yup. Like, "They won't be able to walk the streets". isn't a slogan.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

I have read some personalities will simply get 'a makeover' so they aren't recognizable to the public and carry on like nothing ever happened. I want them ALL punished. They have been rewarded over and over again for what?

(1) Show this thread

I believe it

Nothing seems real right now, so I hope "the best is yet to come" is really real.

School internet is down statewide on Arkansas. You think it could have something to do with it?🤔

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

What a great message to see on my birthday today! Thank You!

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

Happy Birthday!

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!

(2) Show this thread

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

from your lips to Gods ears, is my prayer.

Frog Frens waiting for spring and the best that is yet coming.💐

This is good news. We the People need more Margarie Taylor Green's representing us.
https://t.me/RealMarjorieGreene/260

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

I truly believe that The Best is Yet to Come, God is very real and he's the Truth for that reason I trust and I'm sure 👇

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

Praying for it every day. Could use some good news around here. 🙏🏻

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

Thank you for this- we know truly in our hearts but its so nice to hear. I cant wait. God is so amazing and He loves us so, The Creator and Author of the universe - with one motion, can change things.
we are each one word and together we make a beautiful love story.
Its overwhelming, really, His love for His children.
The birds are singing SO loud this morning, its like they sense it to 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶 blessings to you and your family 🎶🎶🎶🎶#YHWH#Yeshua

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

Charlie Ward was given a list on whats coming monday and said its a lot more than he expected. H said he will announce after he finds out what hes allowed to annouunce..Unbelievable were his words to describe whats coming..Very exciting times people..enjoy!

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

Isn't Charlie full of shit?

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Staying Strong but have weak moments.

Remember, we've been in a "Defense Mode" for going on 5 yrs,
since the 2016 election cycle.

Each blow to POTUS hurts us as well, although no where near how
hard it hits he ,family & closest friends.

Jan 6th was a brief moment of joyous Offense but that was stolen
by the DS False Flag Rioters & now we're under attack.

Did you know The Shaman was denied bail because he refused
to disown his belief the election was stolen?

All he did was follow others & lead prayers.

Praying 3-5x's a day, to stay strong & protect POTUS, JFK Jr &
ALL Patriots to stay Safe, Strong & Successful.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

🙏I pray this daily... thank you AMEN🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THATS GOOD KINDA LIKE BUCKLE UP ! CANT STOP WHATS COMING !! TIC TOCK WORLD IS WATCHING ! WAITING FOR THE DANCE 💥💥💥

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Rothschild's quote, "The only way WE go down, is if you WAKE UP...and that isn't EVER going to happen.” And “Control of ones thought process is ESSENTIAL. Allowing dilution of this power is "fatal.” -Rothschild User ID: 1339201 United States 10/28/2011 03:52 PM

#WAKEUPAMERICA. There's only one race that we have to worry about, and it's the human race." -- General Michael T. Flynn

'We Are Going To Show You A New World. Those Who Are Blind Will Soon See The Light. A Beautiful Brave New World Lies Ahead. We Take This Journey Together. One Step At A Time.' Q#2450

Thank you President Trump, Ezra & all Patriots sacrificing your time, work and skills to save America. We are taking our Country back! We are one family and one glorious nation under God. 🇺🇸#GodWins#Trump2020ToSaveTheWorld#FightBack
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

Vibes are real.
PAIN coming 😎

...an old song from '59 ;-) some zing just takes 'time'...

In response Anders von Hvass to his Publication

take a look at Dan Scavinos IG story

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Ready!! I was preaching the no vaccine @ work today, and some guy said " I hope you and your Mom die a horrible death" because I was telling another guy, that I told my Mom she better not get the vaccine! People can be so mean! I just wonder if the med beds will help the people who already took the vaccine?......

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

horrible. those words are witchcraft they spoke to you -rebuke in the name of Yeshua. ppl dont realize how words are able to create life or death. they are ill informed, lost. to speak truth as you do, its beautiful, you are saving lives. i keep sending my cousin information as well as my extended family... they are christians and yet they are being pressured by all types of circumstances to take the vaccine, and they dont know the ingredients- they have no idea. they position the vaxx as " wow - how did you get it b4 anyone - thats cool "like a higher social status. my friend who i havent seen in awhile just told me she got it. 🥲 i didnt think to reach her b4.. it didnt cross my mind she would even take it! i dont care if anyone thinks im annoying, if i can save their life, so be it. you are doing great! heres a clip i screen recorded in case you havent seen & need some more ammunition. blessings sister.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Dr warns abiut dangers of this vaccine --
https://www.bitchute.com/video/JrqoHg6Ltq5O/

(4) Show this thread

We must hold the line ,
We have been given orders
We must Hold Firm
this is our chance to change things for our children, for humanity ,for a future of light,
Remember, Remember, Remember WHY we do this,,

Hold this line Frens
I love you all
God Wins this
Hold.

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Dialectics
is the process of holding / tolerating within ourselves
a whole bundle of "in process"
thoughts/feelings/attitudes

[think of it as an analogue of
"Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle"...
no strand able to be "freeze frame" isolated + examined,
w/suppressed prior experiences churning in the mix]

FIXING "what's❌ working"
while yet ACCEPTING that,
HUMANLY speaking,
the "changes" we want may❌ EVER come AS WE envision.

Understand that your hunger for something better is "The Call to Adventure",
rather than
"someone screwed ⬆️: Poor Me!"

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Exactly~ it's all about the vibration and creating your reality.
"Knowing" and "feeling" that the best is yet to come will ensure that it will come.

(2) Show this thread

my husband is growing weary of "trust the plan"..etc..it's not in my nature to give up. I trust our President and our Millitary. I just wish I could uplift him. We all need proof, but not at the cost of rushing into something so I will stand my ground and my husband's as well..

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻God Bless You, Ghost Ezra! I needed to hear the reminder this morning!🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🥳

In numbers BEST = 46

President 46 ?

Could it mean JFK Jr. is yet to come ?

We have enough gold valued over $4,000,000 for every single person on Earth. Can you say NESARA/GESARA/TRUMPSARA. Thats just the fincials.. add Medbeds, Cures, No Tax, Free Energy and so on.. Heaven on Earth. The Millennial Reign is on its way! The Best is yet to Come! No more pain, No more death, No more sorrow!

Now, if we could just do something wrt the
HATRED,
SPITE,
WISH to harm & deceive,
GREED,
ENVY,
SLOTH...
need I go on?

(1) Show this thread

Patton would be proud of the gematria around that quote! :)