Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Nice PENIS MICKY!

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

3-12? 👀👀👀

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

apparently my amazon acct got hacked this am & there are purchases i didnt make. the odd part is, it looks as if those purchases are credits rather than charges. unless this is what nesara looks like, i am so confused. 😄 anyone else have a similar experience?

coincidence?

There was also a watch with that time on the back cover
of the Farewell Issue of George Magazine.

Coincidence ?

Does that mean anything ?

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

the news unlocks. also a drop where 4:49 showed on a watch which was when Trump spoke at CPAC last week after he was 1 hour and 9 minutes late. 10:09=19 trump tower 10:09

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

more comms and bombs. Space Force today! and often. 10:01 EST time stamp ln tweet. as I am in Cali =7:01PST. check theTWITTERS OF branches of mil. NSA DOD. if it qlicks it is not a coincidnece. drop 1001. "We See The World"=we have it all...same day as French building housing servers etc goes up in flames? also the island as in we see you or confirmation that dumb is done. quantum thinking. keep shining folks! thanks for feed back. enjoy popcorn day tomorrow!!!
💥💥💥💥💥⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐WE GO ALL!!!

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

1030??

From Daniel earlier.... tomorrow's Micky Clock day ⏰

Q posted this clock about 6 months ago.

Why is it back again now ?

You may know what it means but Anons can only guess.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

ten two or tend to?
look up drops 22
3613, 3721, 3858 - all the same
3905 & 4535 - both the same

these are the Only instances of Tend to
Q told us in 972 to think outside the box & then switched to say Expand Your Thinking - over & over.
it's not black & white folks.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I read MANY years ago that clock/watch companies always advertised their products at 10:10 because it subconsciously registers as a smile so the consumer has happy thoughts about the watch/clock. I've noticed it ever since.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Ghost Ezra ~ Telegram

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Why are the minute markers between 12 & 2 in red?

Trump Supporter. WIFE. Mom. Grandma. Political junkie. InQuistitive; want to learn / know more about Q.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Good Catch!

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Rig for Red

(2) Show this thread

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Ulrika Tamara to her Publication

Wow! I never saw that before! These people are sick!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

This post combined with the last post...

🤦‍♀️I wish I'd never been told about the penis. I can't unsee it anymore!

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Angie Montgomery-Corvi to his Publication

I never saw it before. Now I can't unsee it. 😆

In response Angie Montgomery-Corvi to his Publication

It could be disguised as a rat tail. Notice the end of the tail curls under his foot between 7 and 8.

(4) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

😳

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

Q says: How do you remove a liability?