BIG HABBENINGS IN DC!
PART1/2

Motorcade just came from the White House off Constitution Avenue just now. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

Stop the video when the presidential car is passing. the rear windows are clear, so zoom in. Two people in the back. Neither looks like Biden.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

What's up w/ the sidecar outfitted motorcycle's? I can't say I've (ever?) seen any LE use them? I've seen them now in 2 different DC motorcades.

Just here to learn things not do individual chats

is it me or when did an amulance start to be part of the motorcade?

In response Anessa dalton to her Publication

Always -

Conservative American patriot, God & country, THE SWAMP IS DEEPER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE, Fight back & be patient

In response Anessa dalton to her Publication

yes, always

(2) Show this thread

My family is everything to me ❀ God Bless The USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Someone recorded the same motorcade arriving at a hardware store. It didn't show Biden getting out of any of the vehicles, but there is video of him in the store.

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

Thank you Richard for letting us know when President Trump is in town.Its sooo exciting.

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication

Thank you also Grasshopper.πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸ™

Does anyone know what is going on in DC these days? NG still in DC and fence still up. Wish we had some news.

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈThanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Biden was visiting a small business according to the news of fb right before this video showed up. Happenings.

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

Bidan (not just his dogs) is going to Delaware today "for an emergency". So, now that i see this motorcade, was Biden living at the WH or not?

This is a normal presidential motorcade. He was going to a publicity event in DC. Compare with the motorcade in this video a few days ago, Biden is clearly seen, going to another normal event. Same # of vehicles and choppers
https://youtu.be/2_Q1iCyxhgk

In response Qmam anon to his Publication

Is there an normal president?

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Soooo, guys in a motorcade are allowed to drive with their windows open? Just wonderin'

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈThanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

Raises the curiosity even more. I hope we find out soon what's up.

(1) Show this thread

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

@Grasshoppertafkag

Hey Grassy, can you pass this on to Santa, she mentioned in her broadcast she wanted to watch it on Netflix but it's been deleted.

This is the ep. she wanted.

Tell her to use Adblock otherwise she might see some rudey pop up adverts that she might not want to see!!

Tell her to use Mixdrop streamer, that's usually best.

Cheers x

https://www.primewire.li/tv/48025/watch-americas-book-of-secrets-season-1-episode-3

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❀️President Trump

WOW! that looks like military taking criminals?

🧐the flags on the vehicles had gold fringes. Maybe they were moving some of the criminals of the now defunct USA Inc.

Thanks for bring this

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

thank you so much grasshopper. im looking for paet 2. cant find these videos anywhere

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Never seen all the black vans???? Wonder who??

We did just see Bidens dog comms that his two dogs were sent back to Delaware bc they were attacking people. Jim Jordan also sent a dog Comm on Fakebood....A picture of President Trump holding the hero dog on a leash. So was the Biden Adminisration KICKED out of the white house and President Trump has him on a leash??

In response ROBIN LEONHARDT to his Publication

Dog comms mean something

In response ROBIN LEONHARDT to his Publication

Pompeo posted a picture of his dogs on saturday.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Who is in the motorcade?

I know, its Biden. Cause thats who the is considered the presidnet of the swamplands as of now.

Am i right?

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

SOMETHING BIG IS HAPPENING, INDEED! THANK YOU!