Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

That's when I got suspended from Twitter! And I heard a few others that I know did too. Big suspension week.

What's is a ... Twitter

Seeking the Truth, Awaiting the Great Awakening, Banned on Twitter #FightForTruth #FightForAmerica #FightForTheWorld IFBAP

Yep. Another round of suspensions got me yesterday.

Seeking the Truth, Awaiting the Great Awakening, Banned on Twitter #FightForTruth #FightForAmerica #FightForTheWorld IFBAP

My last 2 tweets before my account was suspended yesterday 😂😂

A dead feel; and not in a nice "cycle of life renewing itself" kind of way.

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I'm so glad you and your beautiful art are here. It will be okay. I stood up last night looking out a window from about 2-4 a.m. I was crying. I was even begging God to come and get me. When I saw a large and long shooting star, I knew I had to carry on. You will find your strength.☄️

(1) Show this thread

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

The only thing i do there now is spy & watch who posts what & when .... I occasionally comment & play dumb by asking liberals questions to make them think for themselves

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

totally different! i am getting all kinds of liberal feeds

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

Lost 3 accounts there last time the same time they suspended Gen Flynn .

phew way too dark and heavy. for sure!

Yesterday I could feel the bad vibes sucking me in. You could literally feel the darkness. Quit Twit cold turkey. Shut my laptop and spent time with my super fantastic kids. Removing myself released the negative energy taking over me. It really is dark over there. Grateful for all of you🙏

I am that I am. I will not go quietly into the night. God is Love.

In response LjlsjE 2x3 to her Publication

I had to leave. it is just ugly. glad i found. good vibe place. day 3 wo twit and counting

(1) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Last I looked it was headed straight to Hell.
What a cool coincidence...the number don't lie. 😜

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

[they]

I'm on Gab..Wego and Anonup but can't believe how everyone just gave up on Twitter and let Jack win..

In response Mizz Sheila to her Publication

The only way he wins, is if Patriots stop communicating and give up altogether. As long as we find places to gather and share ideas, we have not lost. Did you just enjoy the vile vitriol being slung at you on Twitter? Sometimes, removing yourself from such a situation is more productive. It allows time for the mind to be free thinkig, not focused on the next argument, or putting someone in their place. Ideas do not come to fruition simply by having opposing opinions. More often, it is speaking with like minded people and also discussing what opposition may arise and how best to handle it. J

(0) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

This abode of Anons is the best ☀️🇺🇸 especially when it feels like we’re trudging through the darkness before the dawn. Huge TY to Kobayashi@administrator for giving patriots a place to take heart!, assemble, speak freely (what a concept), share info and Truth from disparate places, and ENCOURAGE each other in truth.#StandFirm
“Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it.” (Thomas Paine) No better places to be as we go through this than AnonUp, WeGo and Gab, preferably all three 😉.

I got suspended last week, so I've been bouncing between here, Gab, and WeGo...@ dblank6 on all

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

Yeah, I'm going to be here and on Telegram
I feel as if I was betrayed by the Gestapo Twitter
And if they don't value my account I will take me and my large wallet over to another site.
They can go FOOK OFF

we are all living in Disneyland now

Yeshua follower, LOVE my POTUS! PATRIOT ~ happily married to the love of my life.

Yep, I saif that last night. So many who went right off a cliff & didn't trust the plan...

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

I took a peek over the fence this morning. It really is a disgusting place. It'll be interesting to see where they redirect all the anger and hate that embodies them. Who will they blame all their problems on now? It won't be long before they start eating each other.
Getting booted from there was such a hidden blessing.

I feel comfy here now! Twatter definately has to feel it! Lmao
Took me a couple days to learn platform here, but starting to feel Family all around now.#FamilyIsEverything 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

once i saw your tweet last night vk, I got rid of my account. tired of their fookin games.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

The glue that held it together-gone. Job done. There is a void, no reason to be there.
Besides the valuable info thru your page, we had much fun through the story being told each day. It was alive, all participating . Will miss the stories,, the suspense - that bond.

I got a 6 day suspension for trying to wake up the normies and decided I was done helping Jack by giving him more users while being viciously attacked by his army of brainwashed zombies.
The moment I shut it down and uninstalled the app my whole vibe shifted towards the positive

#JESUS CHRIST is my LORD👑KING ✝️ Get behind me Satan, for it is written✝️ OTR commercial truck driver👚👖🥾💄🕶

I got suspended again a few days ago for the fourth time, so I'm taking a sabbatical from Twitter for a while, in fact I haven't been on social media very much in the last couple of weeks trying to get caught up on all my chores and errands, and lupus has had me down and out for a couple of days but I am feeling better now. NCSWIC✝️ keep the faith everyone💜

Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA

Your abrupt departure didn't help.... Just Saying

In response Eric Big E, e. to his Publication

A good man can only help pad Jack's wallet for so long by staying in that hellhole.
I planned to quit at midnight last night and it still wasn't soon enough.

(1) Show this thread

It has. lot of people still fighting though.

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

This platform is BRILLIANT! THANK YOU! I'm very happy to have a sane place to gather. twatter is beyond toxic. I'm feeling renewed tonight after my initial disgust from this morning. Let's get this country back!!!

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

In response Never Ever Give Up to her Publication

I feel the same way!💕

Dad, husband, grandpa, 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 🇺🇸censorship is communism🇺🇸, let's go fishing.

In response Never Ever Give Up to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Proud Military Wife Love my Family, My Dog, Country and My President Donald J Trump!...GOD WINS ALWAYS 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸

it stinks without you all🥲