Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I love the way he is standing there - nothing to see here, really, nothing, just an old evil bitch.

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

i love the grin on his face ❤️

joli souvenir 😎belles couleurs surtout ce bleu la blague

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

who?

Mother and grandmother. Deep sense of worth! We are all here and in this together for a reason. Stand strong! #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

can anyone confirm that she really is under investigation regarding missing children? so many fake news articles online. i run across stuff but sincerely question authenticity a lot.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Lisa Young to her Publication

David Icke actually interviewed a girl that was present when a child sacrafice took place and she eye wittnessed the Queen was there. I think YT took down his account.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Lisa Young to her Publication

Queen Elizabeth and her husband, Prince Phillip, were found guilty in the disappearance of ten native children from the Catholic-run Kamloops residential school in British Columbia. Grieving parents haven’t seen their children since they left for a picnic with the Royal couple on Oct. 10 1964. in 2015 there was a naked boy escaping from a window of the palace, not to mention the bodies found on their property grounds back in 2012.

(2) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

People still don’t believe me when I tell them President Trump has taken down the pedophile Queen and has retrieved all of Americas gold from her tunnels . And when I tell him Harry and Megan have been replaced with actors they really think I’m crazy. 😏

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

I believe that the UK Govt and Monarchy has abdicated to Trump. Trump has proof that MI6 was involved in a coup against him which is an act of war. He also has the proof that the CIA was involved in Princes Di incident. I think you will find that Donald Trump is now our head of state. At the last Queen speach, the Queen was not wearing her royal gown and Prince Charles did not wear military uniform which is protocol. The Queen was not wearing the Crown, the crown is put on a table beside her. This indicates that the monarch is not present.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC04z6yaWCk Charles behind Potus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFjW9M8OMKQ Queen behind POTUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVvo-dXY92M Queen no crown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H3i92yodyc Buckingham Palace Closed

Donald Trump is joined by Prince Charles to inspect the Guard of Honour - YouTube

President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump join the Queen and members of the Royal Family ahead of a special lunch inside Buckingham Palace. Pres...

(1) Show this thread

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

JULY 13, 2018

supposedly the family is illigitimate. since Edward lll

“The greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

This is one of the, if not the, most important thing that has ever happened in our lifetimes, if you don’t understand the significance of this you haven’t been paying attention.

It is important to note that the queen is not wearing any of her regalia, this is a very important fact.

She forgot his clubs.... Caddyshack anyone? :)

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

😂🤣😂that was so fun to watch

In memory??? No more Queen????

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

old repetillion hag

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Out with all Royal Families period. Down with hierarchy.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I love this photo. It like she's trying to chase him down to step in front of the man that just called her out. RIP Bitch.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

..and he said "No, not happening. You're out."

(1) Show this thread

demonic "royalty"

stop! 😂🤣

Single dad to 3 beautiful girls, UK patriot to the great USA, MAGA, WWG1WGA WW

I'm from this hell hole UK, fcuk the queen and her family of pedos, watching this on that day was what made me love DJT, the man is a walking legend. all hale DJT, i bow before you Sir. WWG1WGA WW

🦎Hmmm🐍

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

RIHELL

Sing it

And thru the town the joyous news was spread
Ding-dong, the witch is dead! Which old witch? The wicked witch
Ding-dong, the wicked witch is dead
Wake up, you sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed
Wake up, the wicked witch is dead!

I love this pic! Who's the real leader of the free world now? 😂

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

lol belly laugh..the look on Potus
priceless..hes showing us..hes
so funny..miss him so..

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

He's an EPIC man!!

Eight generations fighting for freedom from the American Revolution to today. Scot/Huguenot so feisty on both sides. Patriot all the way.

The second time we have had to deal with the British. Wonder what Lafayette or Marion would say. Hmmm....

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

😁What a crack up... look at the cheekiness on his face. He's so very bold!😎

our mannn 👍🏿😂

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

POTUS has a lizard following him

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

lol.....

(1) Show this thread

...yeah i dont wanna remember her....