In memory of the Queen.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

People still don’t believe me when I tell them President Trump has taken down the pedophile Queen and has retrieved all of Americas gold from her tunnels . And when I tell him Harry and Megan have been replaced with actors they really think I’m crazy. 😏

I believe that the UK Govt and Monarchy has abdicated to Trump. Trump has proof that MI6 was involved in a coup against him which is an act of war. He also has the proof that the CIA was involved in Princes Di incident. I think you will find that Donald Trump is now our head of state. At the last Queen speach, the Queen was not wearing her royal gown and Prince Charles did not wear military uniform which is protocol. The Queen was not wearing the Crown, the crown is put on a table beside her. This indicates that the monarch is not present.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC04z6yaWCk Charles behind Potus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFjW9M8OMKQ Queen behind POTUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVvo-dXY92M Queen no crown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H3i92yodyc Buckingham Palace Closed

Donald Trump is joined by Prince Charles to inspect the Guard of Honour - YouTube

President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump join the Queen and members of the Royal Family ahead of a special lunch inside Buckingham Palace. Pres...

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @G_Hard_Joe in this post can reply

🇲🇽 Here to support President Trump

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

I really hope so, because at the moment it feels like they're going after school children. Wearing masks all day, testing and surely the vaccine is next 😔

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Sandra Jarvis-Aguilar to her Publication

I sent this to my MP
This COVID19 psyop is getting boring and it is getting a little annoying with the constant changing of the rules and new requirements each day, it really is trying our patience. Could you not try another psyop like 7/7 or a first person shooter type like the New Zealanders did with the Christchurch Video they produced. These types of psyops are far more exciting than a boring old virus that makes everyone grumpy. We don’t what anything over the top like the 9/11 psyop because that was way over the top. You know what the Yanks are like, they just can’t help themselves, always have to be bigger and better than anyone else. The New Zealand video was very amateur but it was more exciting, better than watching people wearing masks. 9/11 was top notch except for that minor error where the BBC announced that Building 7, the Salmon Brothers building had collapsed twenty minutes before it happened, that was awesome.
.......... to follow in 2nd post

In response Sandra Jarvis-Aguilar to her Publication

Perhaps you could get creative and do something new. What would be really cool is an Alien Invasion, that definitely has not been done before and it is a scenario where you could develop it overtime. The school shootings have been well over done now.

One last point, the COVID19 psyop has highlighted one issue, it shows that our education system is failing when you see so many people are wearing mask, the only positive about mask wearing is it has made it very easy to spot the stupid people.

Hopefully you will see the merits of running a completely new psyop.

(2) Show this thread

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

That happened last APRIL 2020 didn't it! 😊😉🇺🇸

In response Rita Hen to her Publication

The Queen Speach was the end of 2019 but it was very soon after that Brexit got through very quickly. Donald Trump is going to be the best President ever. Not only has he saved USA but every western nation.

(1) Show this thread

These people pretending to be the royal family are actors playing a role until society can come to terms with the truth of it all.

As our research continues the queen had a tunnel for child trafficking along with our Gold as you know she’s been executed along with the royal family crimes against humanity. The pope and his pedophiles also executed for crimes against humanity had documents in his tunnels many scared with secrets they never wanted us to know. President Trump is In control of them all.

Also, in some of that video, i think DJT walked a little too quickly and imo appeared to be waiting for Her Majesty. I don't think he knew quite what the protocol was, this is not unusual think 'Gibb's Rules'!

In response Gillian Jackaman to her Publication

He was mocking her after what she has done. Trump holds the Royal family in utter contempt. Wait for the truth to come out, that is if they release all of the details. They are very sick people.

(1) Show this thread

The crown on a cushion has happened previously (Queen Victoria) i believe,

In response Gillian Jackaman to her Publication

Queen Victoria.. Go down the Victorias Secrets rabbit hole, youll find your answer to that there:)

(1) Show this thread