Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

DAMN SKIPPY! SHE NEEDS FAR WORSE THAN THAT....🐸

she sells children to the sicko elites. you dont achieve billionaire status from hosting a talk show and selling trinkets and beads. πŸ€”

Love Live Supreme Light of Christ and God's Holy Truth. l Salute the Genius in You. Forever blessing the Lion Heart of Trump and Military.

because she's an evil pedovore and seems quite proud of it tbh and is signalling her PV buddies

It almost looks like she is lifting her skirt to show the camera???

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The 3D world we live on, is accelerating towards massive change, many are awakening, Time for the liberation of this planet.

Adenochrome, children, human trafficking.

HummmπŸ€” they wanted us to see the bulge on her legπŸ€”Very intresting indeed🧐

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

cause she is part of the Evil. maybe trafficking or selling. she had everything a person could ever ever want. but just never enough. its the greed of money of power. she who became wealthy in part cause of all us white folks who watched her every day for years. yet did her best to racially divide us

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

Beacuse.SHE is one of [THEM]....everything in the world at her finger tips yet she uses it to serve SATAN and indulge in her OWN VILE pleasure...πŸ’”πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘πŸ€¬

Father GOD of Heaven...I pray You bless her with the same MERCY she has shown the innocent ... Please bring JUSTICE for the children..adults and BABIES that this SPAWN of satan has abused and tourchered...
Thank You Lord GOD for hearing my plee as I pray from my heart...
In JESUS Name ...AMEN and AMEN

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I had to confirm this for myself, and the bulge is clearly visible on the MSNBC broadcast on Youtube. Wow.

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

I miss Kappy. I hope he is another one who will be back.

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

she's been a bad girl 🀨

FYIπŸ‘‰πŸΌMARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENTπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

i just sat here thinking about the scenery, it was discussed this morning. Maybe on purpose. Oprah said "I have friends" after answering no aling with Gayle, that it wasn't Gayle backyard. and i remembered her and Obama's interview was announced as a green green and both "cross country" but really down the "green miles of gitmo". i bet this is a greenscreen. and id believe they weren't even in the same place.
I'm aggravated i missed seeing the ankle device

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

Hideous looking...

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

She started sporting hers the same time Ellen and Hanks were wearing theirs....tic toc tic toc

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

It's a male. Like most Satanist, he dresses as a woman.

Proven Satanist.

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

i never liked oprah, she has always seemed very fake
child sex trafficking pedo

More importantly, why isn't she even trying to hide that (rhetorical question)?

It's part of a whale watching program.

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

well well. she is a pedo

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Answer she is a child sex trafficker.