I HATE THAT ILLUMINATTI/ CABAL / MASONS HAVE RUINED OUR NUMBER !!! 33 ....... ( 3 ). ➡️

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

Truth Shall Prevail ✌️ 💖🙏🕊️✨ #GodWins #SaveOurChildren #EndHumanTrafficking

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Ex Master Mason exposés the Freemasons

God Wins!! 🙏🕊️

https://youtu.be/mQ-O9_beNzI

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Vic Patriot to her Publication

THANKS VIC 👊🏻

(1) Show this thread

@harleys_mom1220
@jlws21
@Patriot_iss
@GayleStorm15
There is plan A and plan B for most warfare - I do not believe that the FEMA camps exist for Patriots. Prayer always helps us to not live in FEAR - which the deep state cabal FEEDS on!

Pray for wisdom to understand what all that is being accomplished and know that GOD wins, always!

If you research Bitchute or Rumble and listen to intel from Gene Decode and Juan O Savin you will learn there centuries of evil being corrected ... it isn't a flip of a switch.
< 2 pics > Remember January 6, 2021?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGmqmRisuBA

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

For some reason I never got this post, but noticed it in "mentions" This is a great decode

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

The video link has been 404'd. What was it about? The photos you shared?

(2) Show this thread

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

This is not The Plan I feel in my heart, that being God's Plan. This is what I trust.
Besides, they are made in China. Don't you think God has a sense of humor? 😊
Remember that negativity (fear) is what THEY want. Personally, I'm going to fool them! 💚
God Bless All.
🙏🇺🇲💕

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

THE PLAN OBAMA HAD TO USE THESE IN AMERICA WAS VERY REAL IN 13’ MILITARY STOPPED HIM

(1) Show this thread

50,000 OF THESE ALSO !!!!

Is this still going to happen? I'm kind of freaked out right now.

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

WHITEHATS IN CONTROL !!!! USING IT ON DEEP STATE & CABAL !!!!

(1) Show this thread

FEMA Camps Horrifying Reality Suicide Confession | Federal Prisoners To Be GASSED To Death

https://amg-news.com/archives/3378

FEMA camps as “death camps for American citizens“ is just too incomprehensible, but after writing a lengthy suicide note exposing these terrifying plans the government has for American citizens, a US Customs Agent walked onto a pier in NYC and blew his brains out.

FEMA,like other branches of this government, will quickly cover up any details from which anyone can begin to trace back to the truth of the facts.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

So everybody wants the EBS to happen. Now if it happens, I will be scared out of my mind.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

I remember this story came out around the same time when these New York City detectives were looking at Hillary's laptop

(3) Show this thread

I DONT KNOW WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN STORED SINCE 2020’ ? JUST KNOW O-SHITHEAD HAD THEM !!!

That is part of it we may have missed.

Alice in wonderland… lots of folks losing their heads.

Does this harken back to the rumors of smart guillotines purchased by FEMA?

just putting that out in the universe.

Off with their heads!

(2) Show this thread

OBAMA HAD A [ KILL ]. LIST OF 100 FOR EVERY STATE !
IN 2010’ I GOT A CALL FROM A 9999999 # TELLING ME I AM#38 IN STATE I WAS IN .....
TOLD THAT PERSON , I WANT TO BE#1. !!

Wow, I remember receiving a call from a 99999 number several years ago but never answered it. This is horrifying.

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

need sauce on this.. whistleblower? proof of shipping?

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

Back in November I saw a Canadian purchase order for these. It shook me to my core, seeing what their plans are for us. This was Canada, but same is planned for US.

(1) Show this thread

So where were these found? Were they in the tunnels?