1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

I HATE THAT ILLUMINATTI/ CABAL / MASONS HAVE RUINED OUR NUMBER !!! 33 ....... ( 3 ). ➡️

FEMA Camps Horrifying Reality Suicide Confession | Federal Prisoners To Be GASSED To Death

https://amg-news.com/archives/3378

FEMA camps as “death camps for American citizens“ is just too incomprehensible, but after writing a lengthy suicide note exposing these terrifying plans the government has for American citizens, a US Customs Agent walked onto a pier in NYC and blew his brains out.

FEMA,like other branches of this government, will quickly cover up any details from which anyone can begin to trace back to the truth of the facts.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I remember this story came out around the same time when these New York City detectives were looking at Hillary's laptop

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

I've known for a very long time. Wait until the world hears

(1) Show this thread

So everybody wants the EBS to happen. Now if it happens, I will be scared out of my mind.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Just my intuition - there will be no EBS because we have already won

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

EBS? YES. The whole world needs to know! The whole truth ..
What will scare me the most is. If sleepy is not awakened .. then history will be repeated because evil is rebuilt. The children must come first! We can no longer accept the ignorance of adults.

(3) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

YES I HEARD THAT !