1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

I HATE THAT ILLUMINATTI/ CABAL / MASONS HAVE RUINED OUR NUMBER !!! 33 ....... ( 3 ). ➡️

Is this still going to happen? I'm kind of freaked out right now.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @jlws21 in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

WHITEHATS IN CONTROL !!!! USING IT ON DEEP STATE & CABAL !!!!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Thank you for your response. Dear God, I hope so!! I knew O was evil and that he wanted to destroy the Constitution, but I had no idea the deep extent of plans and level of corruption. It was when I saw the RINOs congratulate Biden that I had a chilling feeling and began to learn more by the day, connecting what I had been reading the last few years on Paperclip, Mengele, MK Ultra, the weird trans thing in Hollywood, etc. I have been scared since I saw that PO for the guillotines and cannot get these extermination camps out of my mind. This is what I think of when I see all of the lemmings running around in masks!!! They have NO IDEA where this is meant to lead while they are attacking fellow citizens who question it. What scares me is that they are still calling the virus "covid" and still pushing masks and the vx. I will fight to the end, but very scared. I PRAY BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO! Sharing truth makes people mad too. Grateful for New CA State mvmt but is a battle.

(1) Show this thread