1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

I HATE THAT ILLUMINATTI/ CABAL / MASONS HAVE RUINED OUR NUMBER !!! 33 ....... ( 3 ). ➡️

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

@harleys_mom1220
@jlws21
@Patriot_iss
@GayleStorm15
There is plan A and plan B for most warfare - I do not believe that the FEMA camps exist for Patriots. Prayer always helps us to not live in FEAR - which the deep state cabal FEEDS on!

Pray for wisdom to understand what all that is being accomplished and know that GOD wins, always!

If you research Bitchute or Rumble and listen to intel from Gene Decode and Juan O Savin you will learn there centuries of evil being corrected ... it isn't a flip of a switch.
< 2 pics > Remember January 6, 2021?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGmqmRisuBA

For some reason I never got this post, but noticed it in "mentions" This is a great decode

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Are familiar with Rob Mercury? He does some remote viewing and the one he did on Area 51 was excellent also good was the Suez Canal info and Epstein .... he put this "Jan 6th flip into Juan O Savin" message - really liked this too.

I am finding "remote viewing" to be something we all can do readily if all the toxins are removed, not just environment / water particles, but no drugs, coffee, alcohol in your system opens your mind, offering glimpses into different timelines. Fascinating!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I hope I get there soon. My only vice is coffee

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I forgot to ask you about Rob Mercury - does he do youtube videos? If so, which youtuber?

(2) Show this thread