If you haven't started yet, pay very close attention to George News on Telegram. No anon account has been validated more.

POTUS & George are in lockstep.

JFK Jr. founded George.

Anonymous morphed into George.

Ask yourself why.

Ask yourself how.

The normies and idiots won't ask these questions so internalize them yourselves.

When you figure out this piece of the puzzle your mind will be blown.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

George News Youtube Videos Deep Dives?

That's the only George News I see

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

I think Juan O Savin is a Luciferian. Just like David Straight
DONALD TRUMP DOES NOT USE AGENTS TO THREATEN FEDERAL WITNESSES WITH "NAKED PICTURES" !!! *****DAVID LESTER STRAIGHT WILL BE ARRESTED
https://www.bitchute.com/video/KJH1FLmIiwFj/

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication

im not sold on juan. sorry not sorry

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication

They did say not everything would be clean. But who knows

(2) Show this thread

this...

we know anoymous was taken over by spooks....so V moved it to another level....anons saw...anons warned...be careful who you follow was the msg....relayed ack! ack! 55 we see you...msg recvd and understood...out

the REAL anons are there....charity

hello George.!!!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

GEORGE❤️

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I don't think I've ever been more confused. I think someone just put my head in Ninja Express Chopper.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️ This great post of yours popped up again, so I am sharing it again! :)

Thank you!
V. P. is Not him.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

all part of the plan to wake people up DOQ...
'it had to be thie way '

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Didn't JFK jr get flown on top of the head of George Washington at Mount Rushmore??

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

yes 👇

(1) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

how many dead people remain anonymous?

at this point it’s hard to imagine having our minds blown beyond the level they’ve already been blown! surely we’ve considered every possible and impossible possibility, but anything’s possible at this stage I suppose!:)

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I sure do want Trump back, publicly, soon. it's hard to be patient but I know it won't be much longer. Pray, Patriots 🙏

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

If I remember correctly, VK said John Kennedy will not be vice president, that role wouldn't suit him. I believe he will be POTUS! Unity! But who knows, I've been wrong before. I sure do enjoy guessing 😁🍿

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Watched a video remember Jnr saying white house is home.
He be back.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

yes, i would never see him a second anything. he chose Trump. thats what i think, based on what ive read.

(4) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

There's an "offical anonymous" channel on TG that I think is 100% fake - I had to leave, and about 4 other channels that all shared the shame headlines and posts simultaneous about SBYMK or whatever it is - we've heard this topic is a distraction away from Jesus Christ.

#Yeshua #DigitalSoldier ... Adonai demands of you — no more than to act justly, love grace and walk in purity with your God. ~ Micah 6:8

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

agreed.... even the elect will be decieved in the last days

(1) Show this thread

They are . Jfkjr is the founder of George magazine . His alter personna is Juan07

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

I thought that was true, thank you for that

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

I’m personally not convinced Juan is JR. I’ve listened to literally every Juan interview and many multiple times. He’s SOMEBODY though.. somebody more important and more instrumental in “the plan” than Trump even. My gut still says it’s the long lost brother of JR, even though that idea first came from scammer Negative 48. We’ll see though! anything’s possible!!!

(2) Show this thread

Sticker on the laptop1367 Pain coming.

#Yeshua #DigitalSoldier ... Adonai demands of you — no more than to act justly, love grace and walk in purity with your God. ~ Micah 6:8

Thats why i muted all my Telegram accounts I joined except George News 🇺🇸

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

One of The Best Threads So Far on@anonup@kelliannhubnews

Maga Mom raising Maga kids 🇺🇸 Trump 🇺🇸

I cant wait for more of George's Bloodlines series to come out!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

New correlation I just found. Anonymous Official aka ANONYMOUS started in 2012, the same year JUAN O SAVIN started broadcasting on Rogue News as W! Clearly part of the Kennedys inner circle, hat tip@DoqHolliday. Amazing what a dig can do!!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Timing is everything. The correct timeline is here & now for what will transpire for the Country & World.

(2) Show this thread

(2) Show this thread