Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If you haven't started yet, pay very close attention to George News on Telegram. No anon account has been validated more.

POTUS & George are in lockstep.

JFK Jr. founded George.

Anonymous morphed into George.

Ask yourself why.

Ask yourself how.

The normies and idiots won't ask these questions so internalize them yourselves.

When you figure out this piece of the puzzle your mind will be blown.

If I remember correctly, VK said John Kennedy will not be vice president, that role wouldn't suit him. I believe he will be POTUS! Unity! But who knows, I've been wrong before. I sure do enjoy guessing 😁🍿

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QTip75 in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

yes, i would never see him a second anything. he chose Trump. thats what i think, based on what ive read.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Watched a video remember Jnr saying white house is home.
He be back.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

AU = home 😎

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Trumps last Rally he said "Your next President............" seemed like a slip up. But I took it as maybe JFK Jr.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

he did?

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Please tell me this is fake!! See two pics

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

What better way to try to lower vibrational frequencies thru disinformation. Laugh it off, Remember promises made, promises kept! That alligator caught in the rope, rolls and rolls. This is a death roll.💫❤️❤️❤️💫

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

We don’t/won’t let the enemy know the real plan.

“You’re going to be very happy.” DJT

I believe him and that’s good enough for me right now. 😎

(7) Show this thread