Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If you haven't started yet, pay very close attention to George News on Telegram. No anon account has been validated more.

POTUS & George are in lockstep.

JFK Jr. founded George.

Anonymous morphed into George.

Ask yourself why.

Ask yourself how.

The normies and idiots won't ask these questions so internalize them yourselves.

When you figure out this piece of the puzzle your mind will be blown.

Only people mentioned by @BATES1 in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Timing is everything. The correct timeline is here & now for what will transpire for the Country & World.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts