Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If you haven't started yet, pay very close attention to George News on Telegram. No anon account has been validated more.

POTUS & George are in lockstep.

JFK Jr. founded George.

Anonymous morphed into George.

Ask yourself why.

Ask yourself how.

The normies and idiots won't ask these questions so internalize them yourselves.

When you figure out this piece of the puzzle your mind will be blown.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

They are . Jfkjr is the founder of George magazine . His alter personna is Juan07

I’m personally not convinced Juan is JR. I’ve listened to literally every Juan interview and many multiple times. He’s SOMEBODY though.. somebody more important and more instrumental in “the plan” than Trump even. My gut still says it’s the long lost brother of JR, even though that idea first came from scammer Negative 48. We’ll see though! anything’s possible!!!

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DComposer07 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Danny James to his Publication

brother Patrick or grandson Ezra...the one singing "Timber"

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Danny James to his Publication

107 called into Field McConnell radio show every week - it is Jr...there was also Mad Dog some thought was Jr too. not sure of that..try to go back to 2017-2018 & watch some of Field McConnell's radio shows..you will see...Field had no reason to make stuff up...We will see . I don't think he will reveal until 2023..

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

In response connie wright to her Publication

Field & company….watched him since 2015
❤️🙏🏼to him everyday

In response connie wright to her Publication

yes! I listened to all of those Field interviews (Poor Field, breaks my heart how that all turned out!) Mad Dog did sound a bit like Jr’s voice. trouble is Juan sounds nothing like Jr. I make my living off sound/my ears and just don’t hear any possibility or similarity in Juan’s/Jr’s voice. The Partriot Double Down with Juan’s public reveal last Oct was interesting though, he had some similar features under that disguise! But I can’t get past the voice. we’ll see though! certainly anything’s possible!

(2) Show this thread