ive followed 17 for a year now... im so disapointed in where it appears Qwe are.. ive tuned out for about two months now.. can someone tell me... WTF is going on? i just dont get it.. feels like limbo.. JFK JR.. where are you? where are we? Directions are needed.. anyone?

Only people mentioned by @WiM117iEEi711MiW in this post can reply

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

we are in limbo nothing out there but disinformation and faked videos at this point.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

PatientYoung man, patients. Timing is everything Most All of us have been following Q since Q arrived on the net. Everything happens on Gods time.

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

biden has been dealt with. His presidency is fake. Trump is in control. He WILL be back somehow but it will sure as hell be fefore 2024 and to ME before 2022. Why? My sources, 3 people on the, well im not going to mention them, but cleanup time is over and Wake up time is Now. Next Week starts. Its getting hot, remember that song? Be patient. Be happy to know we won. Its been trickling out but eill soon pour

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

It's a movie your watching, just laugh. the time will come for things to change for the better.

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Listen to the last few Juan o Savin videos and interviews is the best Nana can tell ya. We are waiting for the military to complete their assessment of the election counts, all legal avenues have just this past week been expended for a path forward other than the military. All legal avenues had to be exhausted in use military.
Juan said last year that it would be sometime the end of this yr before the majority of issues would be solved. From what Nana is hearing in chats and on different platforms, we the people are giving them until about the middle of April & after that the people will be waging war in the streets live or die trying. Not Nana's call, just telling you what I am hearing.Ppl are still behind Trump & Q but they are exressing there is a limit on how much they are gonna take from Biden and waiting on the election to be fixed. Again not what Nana is pushing but what I am hearing.

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Juan is going to be a fool come April 1st.
He was selling that date mighty hard a month ago.

(1) Show this thread

I believe we are on a need to know basis now.
Hang tough!
#Pray

Things are happening in the background all over the world...Texas, Iceland, New Zealand ( just to name few)...check the map of earthquakes in the world...many tunnels still in existence,many children still needs to be saved...evil is real...just know this, Trump is the real president, everything is under control, have patience...do not hang onto the dates much, they are there just to distract and confuse ds, not for us...take your mask off,do not take vaccine, stay away from msm fake news... live normal life

MAGA - STAND TALL, STAND PROUD, AND STAND TOGETHER PATRIOTS! WWG1WGA

Jas...do you have a link for the earthquakes in the world?

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

IF YOU WATCH THIS, YOU WILL IFIND THE ANSWERS YOU ARE SEEKING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmNMNa0dhC8

Being an information junkie has led me out of the Democratic darkness into Patriot light, and I am here to stay, holding the line.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I wish I could see it, but can't get to any other photos and the video has been removed from youtube.

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

THIS ROCKS❣️❤️

(3) Show this thread