EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

ive followed 17 for a year now... im so disapointed in where it appears Qwe are.. ive tuned out for about two months now.. can someone tell me... WTF is going on? i just dont get it.. feels like limbo.. JFK JR.. where are you? where are we? Directions are needed.. anyone?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

IF YOU WATCH THIS, YOU WILL IFIND THE ANSWERS YOU ARE SEEKING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmNMNa0dhC8

Only people mentioned by @TinderTime in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

I HOPE EVERYONE WATCHES, IT WILL HELP PEOPLE TO REALIZE WE REALLY ARE IN CONTROL

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Yes I agree and get tired of everyone just freaking out over the timing and just wanting to see proof! I would say just look inside and llet that be your guide at this point! I've watched/listened to many of Juan's commentaries and can sense his frustrations that WE just don't get it! I personally feel I am getting our true history all along the journey with him! Appreciated the info anyway👍

(1) Show this thread