EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

ive followed 17 for a year now... im so disapointed in where it appears Qwe are.. ive tuned out for about two months now.. can someone tell me... WTF is going on? i just dont get it.. feels like limbo.. JFK JR.. where are you? where are we? Directions are needed.. anyone?

Things are happening in the background all over the world...Texas, Iceland, New Zealand ( just to name few)...check the map of earthquakes in the world...many tunnels still in existence,many children still needs to be saved...evil is real...just know this, Trump is the real president, everything is under control, have patience...do not hang onto the dates much, they are there just to distract and confuse ds, not for us...take your mask off,do not take vaccine, stay away from msm fake news... live normal life

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlackPanther17 in this post can reply

MAGA - STAND TALL, STAND PROUD, AND STAND TOGETHER PATRIOTS! WWG1WGA

Jas...do you have a link for the earthquakes in the world?

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response We Are One to her Publication

I have an app on my phone its called Quake Feed Earthquake. Its a free app from the app store. Iphone. Its also on my ipad

In response We Are One to her Publication

I use Quake Feed Earthquake and I also use Earthqake Alert app...
by the map latest earthquakes were in :
4.9 at Gisborne NZ, depth 6.2 miles depth
5.7 at Maug Islands Region 6.2 miles depth
5.1 at southeast of Loyalty Islands 17.7 miles depth
5.5 at Mariana Islands region 8.4 miles depth

(2) Show this thread