It would be pretty interesting if the White House lights stay on all night tonight wouldn't it?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Saved by Grace ⚓️ Daughter of American Revolution Veteran 🐸WWG1WGA❤️⭐️Patriot ⭐️🐸 USA all the way

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

yes it would, they have gone out every night at 11:00 PM EST since January 21,2021

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

papa's home ❤️

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Dclo) can see their posts

sorry doc its dark.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

But then it goes dark......

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

12:04am on 3/5/2021. WH dark. Flag flying.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And again what do you know? Who is in the WH?
Lights on ? Flag back up?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

The flag is back up as well🙌🏼🇺🇸

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

It would be! 🙂

an interesting delta...

remember this gem?

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

oh yes it would....

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Hell I thought it interesting that LinWood said Trump was in Switzerland day before yesterday with AF-1..
Now that is interesting..

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

wood said that? i'm still trying to vet that - a video was released either yesterday or the day before claiming it was trump on Marine 1 in Switzerland - but people jumped in and said it was "fake news" as the footage was from january of 2018 or 2019. i have yet to prove or disprove that.

Only followers of this user (@Dclo) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

It would be more interesting to KNOW if Trump was inside, and Biden out. Just saying...

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Quit it, Doc! 🥴

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

I BLEED RED America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Is there not one anon that lives in Washington DC that can take a live video of the Whitehouse after dark? I dont trust the "live" cams.

In response Jules Freeland to her Publication

checkout PENGUINSIX on YT

(1) Show this thread

Seeker of Truth. Love my Freedom, the outdoors and all that God instilled within us

And fireworks 😎

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

Yes it would. What do you know?

yep.., probably that Qanon guy

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

wut

they have been turned off at 2.30 each day so far is that correct?

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

11:00pm EST

but according to fact check bs, the photos of WH lights out are fake..... 🤥

https://checkyourfact.com/2021/02/04/fact-check-white-house-dark-10th-day-row/

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts