Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

It would be pretty interesting if the White House lights stay on all night tonight wouldn't it?

Hell I thought it interesting that LinWood said Trump was in Switzerland day before yesterday with AF-1..
Now that is interesting..

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @johnny1x in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Dclo) can see their posts

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Deb Clo to her Publication

Juan talked about that last nite. twice.
Not sure how that will play out. Not soon for sure.

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

wood said that? i'm still trying to vet that - a video was released either yesterday or the day before claiming it was trump on Marine 1 in Switzerland - but people jumped in and said it was "fake news" as the footage was from january of 2018 or 2019. i have yet to prove or disprove that.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

I actually downloaded that video and added it to my collection of political videos, posts and articles. You're saying they're saying it's fake news? That really sucks.

Only followers of this user (@Dclo) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

where can I find this?