WERE IS ALAN ? WERE IS JOHN ? MAYBE NEED TO ASK “ MEN WHO TALK TO GOATS “ ? WERE IS DURHAM REPORT ?
THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO Hummmmmmm
UPDATE: GHOST

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xWXQD0QmB5nW/

FALCON MAN LONG VIDEO 💥💥💥💥💥💥

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..🍿🇺🇸🕊

🕵️‍♀️

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Soul Painter to her Publication

WOW I COULD GO DOWN SO MANY RABBIT HOLES ON THIS ! BIRD BOY TO OLD TO BE JR !
HE COULD BE ONE OF ORIGINAL 4 OF Q ?

(1) Show this thread

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

I believe Durham is a made-up persona. He doesn't exist. https://welovetrump.com/2021/02/26/patriot-challenge-where-is-the-john-durham-video/

FYI- John Durham in Gematria translates to " I am Ray Koceja".
Follow the rabbit, Patriots!

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

THE DURHAM BACK DURING OBAMA 1st TERM WAS IN A HUGE INVESTIGATION & WORD IS OBAMA & DOJ PUT SOME PRESURE ON HIM & HE FOLDED LIKE A TENT ?!?!?!

(1) Show this thread

TOOL : THIRD EYE 💥

(1) Show this thread

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

john can be alan if alan can be Gandalf the grey. 😻 come on a girl can dream right? i just want him to come out with a staff and say to the swamp "you shall not pass!"

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

NOW THATS GOOD RIGHT THERE !!! BIBLICAL

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Saw an update by Anna Khait. Parrot wanted to hand his evidence directly to Trump. He didn't want to go through attorneys, which is needed to protect Trump's position, etc.

Things are going along nicely, just a short hiccup in timeline.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

VERY SMART TO NOT HAND-OFF TO A ( BAR CLOWN) !!

(1) Show this thread

FYI: CLOWNS IN AMERICA /. GOAT THING WAS A JOKE FOR YOU CLOWNS !!!

Seeker of Truth. Love my Freedom, the outdoors and all that God instilled within us

And my mind went right to the George Clooney movie "The Men Who Stare at Goats". Dunno why. Lol

(1) Show this thread

Looks like John John has many disguises!

In response James Mays to his Publication

YOU COULD BE ON TO SOMETHING 💥💥

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idk show me a couple videos where Nana can compare their eyes and I wil tel you!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

NANA YOUR INTO THE EYES THING AREN’T YOU 👍

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Bingo!

Eyes & teeth!

(2) Show this thread

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

I think ALAN P. is really SOMEBODY! 🤪 Someone important! 👊🏻

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

YOU DONT THINK DURHAM ?

(1) Show this thread

you let the cat out of the bag...hmm send in those falcons

In response Kellie Kraft to her Publication

CAT OUTTA THE BAG 😃. THATS FUNNY

(1) Show this thread

HELL I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHO WAS PLAYING DR FORD @ K HEARING ! WASNT [ FORD ] !!

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

well if you research not much to find...

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

THAT TONE YOU WONT GET A CHRISTMAS CARD THIS YEAR 😂.

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

i love it! i remember when Anna Khait first made the news drop back in October 2020, with ALAN Parrot🍿 it was definitely mind blowing stuff with phone recordings

(2) Show this thread

Things that go "bump" in the night!

THATS GOOD 😄

(1) Show this thread