1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WERE IS ALAN ? WERE IS JOHN ? MAYBE NEED TO ASK “ MEN WHO TALK TO GOATS “ ? WERE IS DURHAM REPORT ?
THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO Hummmmmmm
UPDATE: GHOST

I believe Durham is a made-up persona. He doesn't exist. https://welovetrump.com/2021/02/26/patriot-challenge-where-is-the-john-durham-video/

FYI- John Durham in Gematria translates to " I am Ray Koceja".
Follow the rabbit, Patriots!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lil_Iodine in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

THE DURHAM BACK DURING OBAMA 1st TERM WAS IN A HUGE INVESTIGATION & WORD IS OBAMA & DOJ PUT SOME PRESURE ON HIM & HE FOLDED LIKE A TENT ?!?!?!

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Okay. So besides the "word" on the street, heresay, and rumors....are there any videos or articles from this time? Please post if you can find any EVIDENCE of him existing previously. Because I'm really interested in anything that can substantiate his authenticity. We need to get to the bottom of this:)

(1) Show this thread