1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WERE IS ALAN ? WERE IS JOHN ? MAYBE NEED TO ASK “ MEN WHO TALK TO GOATS “ ? WERE IS DURHAM REPORT ?
THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO Hummmmmmm
UPDATE: GHOST

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Idk show me a couple videos where Nana can compare their eyes and I wil tel you!

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Yes always have been. Can see into your soul thro them. Very few can decieve for long thro the eyes. Some are damn good at it tho but if you see them enough they cant sustain and hide it for long.,

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I love that sort of detective work. Eyes are indeed windows to the soul. One can see sincerity, love or deception (or worse) in the eyes, imho...but we have to be awake to notice.😉

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

JUST LIKE A CAT THEY LOOK @ EYES &’CAN TELL WHO HAS A SOFT HEART FOR THEM ⭐️💥

(2) Show this thread