1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WERE IS ALAN ? WERE IS JOHN ? MAYBE NEED TO ASK “ MEN WHO TALK TO GOATS “ ? WERE IS DURHAM REPORT ?
THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO Hummmmmmm
UPDATE: GHOST

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

I think ALAN P. is really SOMEBODY! 🤪 Someone important! 👊🏻

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

A good 'listen' is the phone call of Alan Parrot with Congressman Weldon & Brian Ettinger.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

THINK I HAVE HEARD IT

(1) Show this thread

No, Alan is definitely not Durham. Have you heard Alan's voice or seen him on video? Definitely sounds nothing like Durham. Doesn't look/act like him in video either. I have a lil collection of data on this guy since he came to light in Oct 2020. Indeed he is a mystery!!! Kinda like the kid by the side of the road 😉🍿

Only followers of this user (@Wick) can see their posts

In response Wick _UK to her Publication

BIRDS & BOATS & JETS

In response Wick _UK to her Publication

ahhhh! I love it! Yes, "John" (kid by the side of the road). I don't know anything. Just have a good collection of data and coincidences. I think half the time, Q team is trying to mess with the libtards to throw them off and mess with their heads a lil! lol

(2) Show this thread