Only people mentioned by @Gingerred42 in this post can reply

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT/ I SUPPORT ICE, our VETS,LEOS/ LOVE 🎶and ART “EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY🎶“ ORIGINALLY FROM PHILLY🇺🇸

In response Lucas Warren to his Publication

Thanks for the ride Lucas@Gingerred42, its always an honor to ride with these amazing Patriots, Followed and liked all and retweeted your train, IFBAP @Philly4MAGA2 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

New Zealander supporting Trump from afar🇳🇿🇺🇸 #wwg1wga 2️⃣5️⃣ NOT taking any vaccine🙅🏼‍♀️Stay informed - everything’s a load of baloney

I'll have to circle back on this one 😌

#IOwnMyOwnMind #IOwnMyOwnBody #WWG1WGA #MAGA #1776 No creepy DMs I will block you! Other are all welcome!! 😊

In response Evana Garland to her Publication

🤣

(1) Show this thread

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

oh, my first tag on this site. Thanks.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Thank You Sweet Friend of Mine

#IOwnMyOwnMind #IOwnMyOwnBody #WWG1WGA #MAGA #1776 No creepy DMs I will block you! Other are all welcome!! 😊

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Welcome😊💜

(1) Show this thread