From the George News YT chat tonight...if this doesn't give you faith, I don't know what will! 😎

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I love President Trump and our Great Military.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I've always known that. President Trump doesn't say words just to say them. I know he really means it when he says "The best is yet to come". It's like all his campaign promises. We know that he has always done everything he has promised us and more.

I'm holding the line!!

💙 Truth is Freedom 💙 Truth brings Justice 🌺 Speak Up 🌈 Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. -Reagan 🎵 💥

From GEORGENEWS telegram

The Lord bless you and keep you;the Lord make his face shine on you & be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you & give you peace

When though?? months? years?? it would help to put it in perspective but I know, I know, if we know THEY know.

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

We live by faith🙏

In response Mike Taylor to his Publication

What about the people who have faith in bidan & the left?

In response Mike Taylor to his Publication

Just wondering, not attacking

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

👏👏

did George change their logo? earlier in the chat it appeared as it always has 👇🏼

In response Pres Trump to his Publication

No...they have 2 YT accounts so they one as an admin sometimes. George#2 :)

(1) Show this thread

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

i cannot tell you enough how much i appreciate your posts Kim. god bless you and the other true patriots in the world who are here for a better world.

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

I'll believe it when I see it

“The world is going to be great. Jr. is going to change it. He is very in touch with the light. -Isaac Kappy”

He is a man of his words

Believer. Texan. Mom. Patriot. Eyes opened more every day. Pray-er.

Kim, thank you for staying up late to snag these screenshots. I always find great affirmation from them. This is why you are such a trusted Anon figure! I personally have learned so much from you, first on Twitter then Gab and now here. 😁

In response Dawn McIntyre to her Publication

Thank you! I appreciate the kind words!
Hope you have a great day.

(1) Show this thread

THIS IS HOW I FEEL ..SILENT STORM IN ME..MANY THOUHTS OF SELF REFLECTION TOO..MANY MOMENTS WHERE NOTHING MATTERS BUT THAT OF OUR COUNTRY AND OTHER PATRIOTS INTHE WORLD. CRYING AND A DEEP RAGE TOWARDS ALL THAT HAS BEEN DONE IN THE NAME OF EVIL . BUT THERE IS ALSO A VERY FRIGHTINING CALM.. THAT ALL OF US IN AN INSTANT WOULD SPRING INTO ACTION WHEN NEEDED.AND OF COURSE THE INCOMPREHENSIBLE LOVE OF OUR FATHER FOR US ALL.

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

They are slogans until they arent,, still pretty shitty in my neck of the woods,,, most people are just carrying on,, same old crap.. trust in God, and the impending return of his son. The only real truth there is..

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

Isnt she awesomeness!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

Our beautiful FLOTUS!😇
We love you!🌻❤️

(2) Show this thread

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22536382/

just too bad some folks won't be around to see it.

In response Big Mike to his Publication

i didnt see any reference to an mRNA type of vaccine, so not sure that this specific report would correlate to our current vaccine. Nonetheless, I am not an advocate of the vaccine. I'm also not a medical professional, so can't really give an educated opinion.

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Always understood what Trump said as a promise.
He is no politican as he said on himselves

As all things he said in 2016 and everybody could see he takes care of that after the election.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Trump
Pompeo
Flynn
Powell
Scovino
and now George.
People I listen to

#MAGA #PROUDPATRIOT #thestormisuponus #greatawakening #howamisupposedtogetanyworkdone

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

No Lin Wood?

(1) Show this thread

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

What is bothering me is that now a GREAT many are saying Trump is discussing running in 2024 - even Sydney verified it!

But Trump is not a fool! There will be NO 2024 if we do not fix this mess NOW.

In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication

Mary,
Remember, Miss Information is sometimes necessary to fool the deep state.

(4) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅