From the George News YT chat tonight...if this doesn't give you faith, I don't know what will! 😎

What is bothering me is that now a GREAT many are saying Trump is discussing running in 2024 - even Sydney verified it!

But Trump is not a fool! There will be NO 2024 if we do not fix this mess NOW.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MaryWolfe in this post can reply

In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication

Mary,
Remember, Miss Information is sometimes necessary to fool the deep state.

In response Beth Nance to his Publication

If this is misinformation, I can promise you it's not designed to fool the Deep State. Do you think there's anything we know which the DS doesn't know or hasn't considered? I'm sure collectively they know much more than we do (orders of magnitude more).

If this is misinformation, it's probably directed at the liberals and normies. It must appear that Trump has nothing to do with any of the operations, otherwise people will say he's behind it and it's being done for his own political aspirations. In other words, it would be for the benefit of the "mainstream narrative."

(1) Show this thread

TYLER PERRY STUDIO IS BIDEN FAKE HOME

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

In response Krystle Lutz to his Publication

I am aware of this. I know biden is only RESIDENT and not President. But it is the sources now "officially" stating Trump has decided to run in 2024 that bothers me. One of these sources is Sydney Powell.

But thanks for sharing this picture! I was trying to look for it :D

(1) Show this thread

correct no Election will be right