Only people mentioned by @HaveFaith in this post can reply

In response Regina MAGA to her Publication

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

😃I don't have to shop there -- there are many stores in my area. I am done with coke and now target. Yah me!

Disciple of Christ, Patriot #WWG1WGA

one more reason I don't and will not patronize Target 🎯

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I haven't shopped at Target since they decided that people could use whatever restrooms of the gender they identify as at any given time.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Same here. Used to shop there all the time. Never again.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Wife and tnana. Insurance Broker, self employed, Been with Trump since day 1. Research has lead me to the light. America. God wins!

Well, let's count shall we? Let us play a game......hm that is exactly what I thought! I have not worn a mask in Target this whole time! Ain't starting now....

Guess what TARGET I havent been shopping in your store since last year, i have no intentions of ever going into your store. SO GO 🖕🏼yourself. WE WILL SEE HOW THATS GOING TO WORK FOR YOU🤨

Nope! Not doing it!

Or just walk in. Either or works just fine!

Since when does company policy over rule State Law... Take over these self rightous corporations NOW! Halt their Stock and close them down... deal with this fast, furious and painful!

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Time to stop shopping at Target. Easy peasy. Next

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

We will see how long that lasts when the pocketbook pinches. WE DON'T NEED TARGET!